11/14/16- Roland Martin talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about how the country must move forward in a post-Donald Trump election win. Click the link above to hear why he says we need a black woman on the Supreme Court and why we should abolish the death penalty.

15 thoughts on “Roland Martin: ‘We Are Going To Fight Until Hell Freezes Over And Then Fight On The Ice’

1. mariannefigueroa on said:

I get Paid over £80 per hour working from home with 2 kids at house. I Never thought I would be able to do it but my best friend earns over £9185 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

……..>>>>>> http://www.jobmax6.com

2. ellieah – You people are full of ish – you sound like right wing plants put here to disrupt any black platform that might make black people start thinking and become a cohesive unit that they would have to deal with. You’re going to Wikileaks as the source for reliable information? Da phuc outta here. If you aren’t down with Roland who are you down with, Omarosa? Instead of bitching about it people, get up and be about it, if you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything. If you don’t stand and fight everything he said can and will come true.

3. Lawson. I agree 100%. We, Black American’s, have no problem with legal immigration. At least I don’t. A far as fighting till Hell freezes over, we can’t even agree on anything. We never come together for the greater good.

4. I find it shameful that you would blame Roland for the Democrats losing this election. There is just so much one man and one woman can do. Roland is one of the few who dare to speak the truth when everyone else sits by and do nothing. I am proud of all Roland has done and said.

5. Oliver. even though Ernest`s blog is exceptional, yesterday I got a new Cadillac when I got my check for $9009 this-last/4 weeks and-just over, ten-grand this past-month. with-out any question its the best-job I have ever done………
    I actually started seven months/ago and immediately started to earn minimum $71, p/h….

see this link…………….. http://www.atanycost.tk

6. ellieah on said:

We will fight until hell freezes over but NOT WITH YOU ROLAND MARTIN. You sold out your people for democrat street money. You and Donna Brazile are corrupt, cheaters, and morally bankrupt. Step aside and let those with integrity speak on our behalf. Its because of you and donna that some black people didn’t turn out. They know you two are sell outs!

• Elizabeth on said:

Ellieah, this statement is not only shameful, but typical of what is expected of our culture. If you have a problem with Roland -as a mans’ choices, that’s fine. Address them! But I don’t see how you feel your questioning his loyalty to his people’s holds anymore value than you own. We as a people have to be willing to STAND, for the greater good. I am convinced he does.

• ellieah on said:

Read Wikileaks and see for yourself. He & Donna are paid by the democratic party to mobilize black voters and when they don’t show up he goes on TJMS and curse us out. Read how he and Donna Brazile corrupted the process against Bernie Sanders. Read how he stole the question from the black man who was on death row and pass it to the Hillary campaign. It’s because of crooked black folks like Roland and Donna that African Americans are losing faith in politics. They are the worst kind of sell outs!

7. Lawson Richburg on said:

I agree that America is racist. I am a black immigrant. My parents took five years for us to get visas and green cards. Around the world, people are struggling to come to America. The visa and green card process is time-consuming and expensive. But, we did it. Someone needs to explain to me why illegal immigrants can sneak across the border and be granted citizenship? Why are they so special? Haitians are special too. Asians are special too. Indians, Russians, the list is endless. What message are we sending to the rest of the world?

8. Barbara Jones on said:

We don’t want or need another Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court who does not share the views of the Black community. We need people who will fight for us and the rights of the Latino, Muslim,etc. Equality has to be all inclusive if it is going to work.

9. Chump will no doubt appoint the most Ultra/Right Wing Conservatives for Supreme Court nominees.

They will do his bidding when it comes to overturning Civil Rights legislation–(Affirmative Action), Roe V Wade. In addition to Chump and the GOP defunding Planned Parenthood!!!!!

The damage that can be done by these POS Supreme Court judges will last for generations!