08/16/2016 - Omarosa Manigault - "Ben-Hur" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals - TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX, Hollywood & Highland, 6925 Hollywood Boulevard - Hollywood, CA, USA - Keywords: Vertical, Adventure, Drama, Movie Premiere, Red Carpet Event, Arrival, Attending, People, Person, Portrait, Photography, Film Industry, Arts Culture and Entertainment, Celebrity, Celebrities, TCL Chinese Theater, LightWorkers Media, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), Paramount Pictures See, Los Angeles California Orientation: Portrait Face Count: 1 - False - Photo Credit: Guillermo Proano / PR Photos - Contact (1-866-551-7827) - Portrait Face Count: 1

Several hours before Donald Trump took the stage as president-elect and told everyone he planned to unify the country, his head of African American outreach proudly proclaimed that Republicans who have voted against her boss are already on his enemies list.

“It’s so great our enemies are making themselves clear so that when we get into the White House, we know where we stand,” Omarosa Manigault told the Independent Journal Review at Trump’s election night party in New York City.

The famous villain from Trump’s former TV show “The Apprentice” specifically called out Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who announced on Twitter that he voted for another candidate.

“If [Graham] felt his interests was with that candidate, God bless him. I would never judge anybody for exercising their right to and the freedom to choose who they want, but let me just tell you, Mr. Trump has a long memory and we’re keeping a list,” Omarosa told the Journal Review.

(Photo Source: PR Photos)

42 thoughts on “Omarosa Warns Enemies: ‘Trump Has A Long Memory’

1. Rumor is Omarosa was paid $27,000 a month to campaign for Trump. She’s not my type of peep….but if she got paid that much good for her. When I say she’s not my type of peep it’s because she has always had that ‘mean girl’ type of attitude. I wonder how much she will be paid when she’s on his White House staff. I doubt it will be $27 grand a month….but she will do ok

2. God has the ONLY list that matters. The Bible speaks of a book in heaven that lists the names of all the people who will inherit eternal life.This unique book was not made with human hands. Instead, it exists in the heavenly realm. It belongs to Jesus Christ and is called “the Lamb’s Book of Life” (Revelation 21:27). Omarosa is speaking from her heart and seems to know him a little too well…she said WE are keeping a list. I think he did more than grab hers!

3. nicole louden on said:

I am saddened that a paste is happy over making a list of his enemies instead of saying it’s time to work together. What seminary school did you go too?

4. The Truth on said:

You can’t be surprise of his comment and you know ….he said it that’s his character. I have three things to say to her Indians,Slaves and Jews. BELIEVE in him until he CAN’T USE or Need you anymore.Keep smiling and keep bragging and basting in bliss. We will have this conversation again and I Guarantee You…You want be Smiling…

5. Willie Clark on said:

Omar the Rosa is trumps little butt Buddy. Imagine her trump and Katrina the troll in the sack. Once he’s done they will be past on to David Duke for his Klan buddies to plug. Keep the faith witch.

6. Miukka on said:

Is she a real pastor talking about trump has a long memory and WE’RE making a list?????? That preacher in Florida and his conregation better pray hard and rethink accepting her.

• elaine nelson on said:

I don’t know what kind of pastor would speak about keeping a list of your enemies. The word says to pray for your enemies. No she’s speaking about keeping a list. Ridiculous!! She needs to sit down. Doesn’t she know she is on the King of Kings list. Which one is more important

7. Thats right girl. As he should let him now im keeping a list down here. I dont know why everyone is acting like he is such this bad person when he is just verbally saying everything he they are thinking. Im a black women who voted for Trump and stand behind him 100%. He was the only candidate that addressed and gave a solution on helping US in the black community. With Hillary itwould have been the same thing thats be going on for the last 8 yrs. And im talking about the killing of blacks the disrespect of blacks the discrimination of blacks and all this happened with a black president the best he can do is invite a racist to come have a beer. Whatever trump does i know it wont just affect blacks it going to affect everbody including whites so go ahead trump show them what you working with.

• You are a special kind of stupid, which is probably why you voted for Trump. You and Omarosa enjoy the next four years, voters have a long memory too. That orange clown will be one and done.
      None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.

• if you think you will benefit from trump being pres you don’t understand politics only the rich will benefit he was not talking to average people when he made those statements why you think the stock market crashed then went back up after he was elected the rich were lining up to make that money!

• ann fleming on said:

Just curious…..how did he campaign to make life better for AA?? What was his platform….because girl I listened intensely and I heard nothing!!! Now…I did hear racist….hate…divisive rhetoric…..how about you,,,,,were your ears wide open,,,,did you have your listening ears on??

8. She said we would “bow down” to trump. well bitch I’m here to say that he may have taken it using his racist platform that you helped form but I for one will never bow down to him. Both you and he may kiss my ass. Remember that.

9. Omarosa should note that the African American community has her on their list (the “sell out” list) and that her boss is not the only one with a long memory! As Sybil said…”all money is not good money”…last time I checked, Americans were free to vote for the candidate of their choice, or is that about to change now that Omarosa and her boss (“Massa”) are about to “Make America Great Again”.

• I don’t know Debbie – the voting rights act is one he’s been gunning for and now he has the power, he may get rid of it altogether.

10. She must remember that we also have memory. We must also remember that even though you can vote for whoever we choose to. We have to remember they will also let you know who you are no matter how much money you have. He woke to a job different from anything he has ever done in his life. He to will need his enemies and they will remember also what he said.

11. Which is EXACTLY why he did not need to be the POTUS. So obviously his claim that he will be the p*******t (I can’t bring myself to actually use THAT word when referring to him) for all Americans is the same amount of b.s. that he has always spouted. I also noticed that she is very liberal with her use of the word “we.” Well, I guess we’ll see how long “we” last when he has gotten everything that he can from using you and no longer needs your services. How did he normally put it? Oh yeah, “You’re FIRED!”

12. Cynthia Riddle on said:

What happened to bringing the Country together? What happened to your own comment that you support peoples rights to vote for whom they want? Why do you start with the divisive talk right out of the gate. People who did not vote for Trump are not his enemies; they just thought he wouldn’t make a good president. Simple, point, blank. I am not sure where Omarosa’s rhetoric talk is coming from. America has just elected a buffoon for president…Own it…YOU did it!