T-Pain

T-Pain‘s 23-year-old niece Javona Glover was stabbed to death Tuesday morning at a Tallahassee, Florida Walgreens, according to reports.

T-Pain took to Twitter to ask for help finding her attacker, writing: “The police are still lookin for the coward ass nigga that just killed my niece at Walgreens in Tallahassee. If you got info pls help us out!”

The suspect in the stabbing is described as a 5’9″, 160 pound Black male wearing a black t-shirt and white shoes.

Investigators ask anyone with information about this incident or the identity of the suspect to call the Tallahassee Police Department at 850-891-4200 or Crime Stoppers at 850-574-8477 (850-574-TIPS).

SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty

21 thoughts on “T-Pain’s Niece Stabbed To Death At Walgreens

1. Robert Gillum on said:

All of you sound very stupid. There are many things Obama could to bring attention to black on black crime. Blacks demanded nothing and got nothing. He is and was a figure head and negro’s are still looking for a Master. Ignorant blacks would ask what Obama could do. Why didn’t your ignorant asses ask that when you were electing him. There are many things people in government can do, and no one is saying they do it all. However Obama didn’t start saying anything until the last year. Wake Up Ignorant Black Folk WAke the fuck Up.

2. Why is everything Pres. Obama’s fault when it’s BLACK ON BLACK crime get a clue. Before there was a black Pres. in the White House it was still BLACK ON BLACK crime and if anyone thinks DONALD DUMB TRUMP is the answer then they are just as CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as he is.

3. Breezy on said:

I would like to know how Pres. Obama could have stopped this – looks like Walgreen’s should have better security. This is so sad–killed in Walgreen’s — WOW! This is crazy on Black crime.

• Xbaronessx on said:

Joann Franklin shut your mouth and go kiss Donald Trumps Behind!!! Because if he’s elected that’s what you will be doing!! You sound just too stupid!!! I won’t won’t waste my time with someone as STUPID and DUMB as you!!!! Wow can you believe her???

• Sir Lawrence on said:

I believe her more than I believe your slave azz that is indebted to the Democrats for all the free shit they give you for your vote. Can’t you open your eyes and see how they have enslaved and destroyed the very fabric of black communities. I know you can, I doubt you want to.
        -Holla’ at the Scholar

• Xbaronessx on said:

See, you don’t know what your stupid, dumb mouth can only mimic stupidity!! To set the record straight- I vote for NO ONE if the is not JESUS CHRIST!! He’s the only one that can stop all this stupidity, but NO you and Joann Is too dumb to figure it OUT!!! Keep being (S&D)!!!!

• Learn how to write and speak correctly before you spew ignorance in public! People have been stabbed and shot for hundreds of years. PEOPLE have to stop the non-sense. And we certainly cannot stop the foolishness with a foolish leader like Trump. Educate YOURSELF!

• Trump isn’t right about anything! However, I agree with you about Obama, the celebrity president was pretty much worthless to black America. That’s why I wasn’t ga ga over him from the start. Only thing I ever saw him do was play basketball or stay in some celebrity’s face.

• redbone1954 on said:

Why don’t you just tell me what it is that expect Obama to do about every killing in America just let me know YOUR plan for this. Is he supposed to show up in a superman suit to every crime??? In the mean time. My prayers go out to this family. And I agree with the poster stop the killings post about you. You’re a idiot and please take it personally

• It is because of idiots like you that crime will never decrease. I wonder if you would feel the same if it was a member of your family who was killed. Next time you are in trouble, call your “Peeps” not the police. See how that works out for you.

• Xbaronessx on said:

Of course Black Lives Matter. So do every race, we all were bought with the blood of Jesus Christ, so we all belong to Jehovah!!!! Nothing is gonna make a different until we change governments and that change is going to be sooner than we expect!!! Remember how Jesus taught us how to pray in Matthew 6:9-14. But in Matthew 6:10 we are asking him to let him kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon the earth. Ok children of God that’s the only way this madness and evilness will stop when God’s government take over on earth!!! Please go read your bible, lay your burden and anxiety on Jesus and his father Jehovah.