In a night full of tweetable moments at Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards, Beyoncé’s mass slayage seemed to resonate the most, as the end of her “Lemonade” performance was the most tweeted moment of the night, and she was the night’s most mentioned celebrity.
Luciano Ibias, who works on U.S. media partnerships for Twitter, said in a blog post that the most tweeted about moments from three hours prior to Sunday night’s broadcast through the end were:
1. Beyoncé finishes performing “Lemonade.”
2. Kanye West debuts his new video for “Fade.”
3. Rihanna accepts the Vanguard Award.
4. West gives a speech about the “Famous” video and says, “I see you, Amber,” to Amber Rose in the crowd.
5. Rihanna performs for the second time.