VH1 is getting ready to deliver something really juicy with the premiere of “Atlanta Exes,” and we’ve got a few hints about what you’re going to see!
Just from watching the trailer (above) you’ll see sparks will fly when Torrei Hart, Tameka Raymond, Sheree Buchanan, Monyetta Shaw and Christina Johnson come together for the “Hollywood Exes” spin-off that will premiere next week (August 18)! I got my hands on a copy of “Atlanta Exes” premiere, and you won’t want to miss it! Here are five tidbits about what’s about to go down!
1. Tameka’s Going To Be The “Villain”
If Tameka was hoping that “Atlanta Exes” would help people to understand her a little better and make them more sympathetic, she’s going to be incredibly disappointed. From what I’ve seen of the premiere so far, Tameka throws so much shade she may as well be an umbrella! She comes off pretty judgmental–and she’s got no qualms about it. Beyond that, she keeps lamenting how no one can really understand her pain because she has “more of it” than the rest of them.
2. Fabulous Natural Styles
Tameka might be the certified fashionista of the group, but I noticed that Christina does a lot of really great things with her braids! Take notes, beauties, because she’s going to be offering up some style inspiration for the naturalistas.
3. Case Of The Ex
At least two of the ladies still have their ex-husbands in their lives in a major way–outside of just co-parenting! While some of the cast members aren’t looking to get back with their former spouses, there’s still a lot of mutual love (or at least physical attraction) for the others.
At least two exes are still holding onto major artifacts from their failed high-profile relationships–and one of them is still living with her ex!
5. Torrei vs. Tameka
Torrei’s fairly new to Atlanta, and she’s still getting to know other girls on the cast. From what she’s seen so far, she is not feeling Tameka’s attitude! Torrei has a major problem with the way Tameka speaks to people, so they’re going to bump heads fairly early on–and DJ Tracey Steele of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” will get caught in the middle. It’s not like Kevin Hart’s ex will need the help because Tameka is going to meet her match in Torrei!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/7-10/14)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Nite | to the tune of @cnn 😞
1 of 25
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.
16 of 25
17. On set of #beingmaryjane like... ❤️😬💃🏾
17 of 25
18. #carouselofhope@yvetteshelton100@makeupbylatrice @thestacetheface@marialuciahohan24
18 of 25
19. I refuse to let a little cold stop me from my daily routines to greatness. #onlythestrongsurvive #warriors
19 of 25
20. Big things begin with big THINKING... #BusinessEthics #SetLife 🎥
20 of 25
21. Goodnight - here's a song
21 of 25
22. Words can't explain the feeling that I have right now.....God is good. look momma I made it. #Harts #Blessed #WhatNow #comedicrockstarshit #4DaysAway
22 of 25
23. I tried to get a better video with out the nasty bib but she started getting mad at me..lol! Big cuz @the_queen_caitlin trying to show her what to do. #MamasToots #HeirBear👑💜
23 of 25
24. Gorgeous Serena joined Beyoncé in Formation last night on stage in New Jersey!!!
24 of 25
25. 😜 @lifeofdesiigner & @rockohill
25 of 25