VH1 is getting ready to deliver something really juicy with the premiere of “Atlanta Exes,” and we’ve got a few hints about what you’re going to see!
Just from watching the trailer (above) you’ll see sparks will fly when Torrei Hart, Tameka Raymond, Sheree Buchanan, Monyetta Shaw and Christina Johnson come together for the “Hollywood Exes” spin-off that will premiere next week (August 18)! I got my hands on a copy of “Atlanta Exes” premiere, and you won’t want to miss it! Here are five tidbits about what’s about to go down!
1. Tameka’s Going To Be The “Villain”
If Tameka was hoping that “Atlanta Exes” would help people to understand her a little better and make them more sympathetic, she’s going to be incredibly disappointed. From what I’ve seen of the premiere so far, Tameka throws so much shade she may as well be an umbrella! She comes off pretty judgmental–and she’s got no qualms about it. Beyond that, she keeps lamenting how no one can really understand her pain because she has “more of it” than the rest of them.
2. Fabulous Natural Styles
Tameka might be the certified fashionista of the group, but I noticed that Christina does a lot of really great things with her braids! Take notes, beauties, because she’s going to be offering up some style inspiration for the naturalistas.
3. Case Of The Ex
At least two of the ladies still have their ex-husbands in their lives in a major way–outside of just co-parenting! While some of the cast members aren’t looking to get back with their former spouses, there’s still a lot of mutual love (or at least physical attraction) for the others.
At least two exes are still holding onto major artifacts from their failed high-profile relationships–and one of them is still living with her ex!
5. Torrei vs. Tameka
Torrei’s fairly new to Atlanta, and she’s still getting to know other girls on the cast. From what she’s seen so far, she is not feeling Tameka’s attitude! Torrei has a major problem with the way Tameka speaks to people, so they’re going to bump heads fairly early on–and DJ Tracey Steele of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” will get caught in the middle. It’s not like Kevin Hart’s ex will need the help because Tameka is going to meet her match in Torrei!
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/26-12/2)
30 photos Launch gallery
1. Little Legend and Puddy 😍😍😍😍
1 of 30
2. "You on point Phife?" "all the time,Tip". 💥 #bannedfromnormal
2 of 30
3. Vegan! The Impossible burger at Crossroads
3 of 30
4. Lawrence #BeforeandAfterEpisodes 1-4: 184lbs 13% body fatEpisode 8: 196lbs 8% body fat S/O @coachdaveboxing with the works outs and @kildareriordan with the nutrition
4 of 30
5. Jus haaaanngin out
5 of 30
6. Meanwhile back at home in Atlanta GA someone mad they not on the 🛳. 😳
6 of 30
7. No limits... Photo cred: Chris Bridges @ludacris
7 of 30
8. new new
8 of 30
9. Apparently my 260lbs is too much for the actual vines in the Hawaiian jungles to hold me without breaking and me falling hundreds of feet. So for safety purposes, I'm forced to swing thru #Jumanjj on wires strong enough to hold 12 adult buffaloes and 1 adult Rock. #OnSet #Jumanji #IronicallyIEatBuffaloDailyForLunch #MoreManThanNatureKnowsWhatToDoWith
9 of 30
10. hey ma! 🎎#wcw 💙
10 of 30
11. Surprise visit to our factories!!! #GoodAmerican #USA
11 of 30
12 of 30
13. Peachy Keen 🔥✨⚡️
13 of 30
14. If this don't look thankful I don't know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. #UltraBlessed #24kMagic #SweetPotatoFly
14 of 30
15. Late nights @nbcmarlon with the writers... we in here!!!
15 of 30
16. There goes my baaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy #QueenKingMagic!!! We're up to something! Ira BIG!!! Stay out our buisness -
16 of 30
17. You want to win every game you play but when you come home to these faces... who cares. #ILoveYouGirls best part of my day, everyday!
17 of 30
18. Steady,steady..... full size jenga.. "I got this one "???? Or do I ?
18 of 30
19. Cornrows kind of day 😉@dontaysavoy2 you convinced me and I love. ❤️️
19 of 30
20. #BrotherlyLove #tbt
20 of 30
21 of 30
22. #basel #TeamLOVE @kingcombs
22 of 30
23. Just introduced a special screening of @directher 's groundbreaking (must see) documentary @13thfilm with my brother @themichaelealy | @unitedblackout #blackoutblackfriday
23 of 30
24. Me & Vanessa Williams giving #DuckLips #Pose on the set of #DaytimeDivas @vh1 - Coming Soon to a tv near you. Lol. - My make up done by @makeupsurgeon
24 of 30
25. This picture just makes me wanna praise the Lord, you hear me!!!!!! Yes Lord brotha #TEDDYCAMPBELL What a #man !!! You are everything right on this picture husband ......... #gorgeous #stylish #classy #strong #masculine #king #sexy #debonair #gentlemenstyle And that #bible in your hand just seals the deal for me (probably cause i know that, that is what helped you become just as amazing as you look😘). While my heart and mind experiences the goodness of God at #church on Sundays, my eyes experiences the goodness of Teddy😍. Amen somebody🙌🏽. "Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name" #myman #myhusband #goodman #blackman #dapperman #godlyman #goodfather #mybestfriend
25 of 30
26. Yesterday was my mama's 53rd birthday!!!!! Got to celebrate with her all day. If this is what I have to look forward to I can't wait. Looking like a soft bucket a cocoa butter. Yaaaaaaaaaas! 😍😍😍 love you mommy!
26 of 30
27. "Shout out to @PureAtlanta for getting the family right"....I'm loving this jogger. 😍😍
27 of 30
28. This pic warms my heart ❤️ #myLogiebeans and aunt aunt umba @itowandabraxton 😘
28 of 30
29. You will always be my baby😜. #HappyBirthdayReginae #mybaby18
29 of 30
30. GC "Gods Child" Red on Red SweatSuit available now at www.MonicaApparel.com ... Take Your Crown wherever you go!! I'm pictured in a Medium... Go to the site now for other options ... cc: @trukernell
30 of 30