The Dream may have committed to a brand new union!
Hopefully, third time’s a charm for The Dream. It appears that the producer, who has worked with the likes of Beyonce and Mariah Carey, got married on Friday!
NecoleBitchie.com reports that he and his latest love got hitched at San Francisco City Hall on Friday evening. He confirmed their union on Instagram just after the small wedding, writing, “THE MRS. I LOVE YOU with my Whole Entire Heart and Spirit, God has blessed me in a Time where any man would feel overcome! God has restored my Heart!”
Click here for your first look at the bride and her ring!
This is The Dream’s third attempt at matrimony after his marriages to Christina Milian and Nivea.
Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Tim Witherspoon & Kelly Rowland were wed this past weekend in a small intimate ceremony in Costa Rica.
1 of 12
2. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz tied the knot in a private house on the Mediterranean Sea. (Photo: Retna)
2 of 12
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce married with a close circle of 40 friends in Jay-Z’s New York penthouse. (Photo: Retna)
3 of 12
4. Halle Berry married Olivier Martinez on July 13 at Chateau des Conde in Valley, France. (Photo: Retna)
4 of 12
5. Jennifer Lopez tied the knot with Marc Anthony. Guests were told they were attending a backyard awards party. (Photo: AP)
5 of 12
6. Janet Jackson married Qatari businessman, Wissam Al Mana, in a secret ceremony. (Photo: AP)
6 of 12
7. John Legend married Chrissy Teigen in a private ceremony in Italy. (Photo: Retna)
7 of 12
8. After just six weeks of dating, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon tied the knot on the star’s Bahamian estate. (Photo: Retna)
8 of 12
9. Rapper Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose married in a secret ceremony in Pennsylvania.
9 of 12
10. Lebron James and Savannah Brinson were married in San Diego after several years of dating. (Photo: PRPhotos)
10 of 12
11. Actress Zoe Saldana secretly marrried artist Marco Perego before announcing their marriage 6 months after the nuptials.
11 of 12
12. Kerry Washington surprised the world and married NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha in Idaho. (Photo: PRPhotos)
12 of 12