The estranged wife of Columbus Short claims he has violated his restraining order by contacting her repeatedly, according to TMZ. Tanee McCall-Short’s lawyer claimed in court Wednesday that the actor contacted her on six separate occasions.

McCall-Short’s lawyer could have asked to hold Columbus in contempt, but instead the attorney asked the judge to make the temporary order permanent.

The judge is taking it under consideration, reports TMZ. In the meantime, the restraining order was extended to July 30.

Tanee got the TRO and filed for divorce after Short allegedly put a knife to her throat and threatened murder/suicide. She’s also accused Short of breaking into the house and ransacking the residence.

12 thoughts on “Trouble Man: Columbus Short Violates Restraining Order

1. Demp109 on said:

I hope she gets her own “protection”, and not just an order of protection. I’ve seen how too many of these stories play themselves out and none have a happy ending….

• I said it. on said:

I get and can believe that a person lying to this extent is possible, but until this is solved, If I were him, I would make sure that I was covered. I would have someone around me at all times as a witness to my actions and I would produce phone records for my home and cell phone to help prove that it is a lie. I would do everything I could to save my career and keep my standing. As of right now, he is losing everything and could possibly snap.

• RENO2AC on said:

This kind of nonsense happens everyday of the week. It is not a s t r e t c h of the imagination that it is true. Do you “hear” him denying it? I guess you didn’t read the Michael Jace story.

2. IanRousseault on said:

Why is this so hard, animals like Columbus short must be PUT DOWN right away! He should be in prison as we speak, do not give this sub human a chance to kill his wife and himself! That will be next, it can be avoided by putting these animals away for life! He has proven exactly what he is, there is no rehabilitating men like this!!!! Doesn’t society understand this????? How many men have to kill their spouse, children and themselves before we get the message??? Destroy these crackpots at the very first sign of craziness! This is very simple people!

3. Linda on said:

Maybe he needs a little time with his tv brother Chris Brown to get his head on straight. No one should have to put up with being harassed.

• lisac on said:

They were in the movie This Christmas with Regina King, Lauren London and Idris Elba. I hope these 2 guys get their lives together so much talent wasted.