While the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” season 6 draws to an end Bravo dug up Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield for 15 more seconds of fame on an appearance of “Watch What Happens Live.” What exactly have they been in the real, real world?
Kim is still sporting her wigs and is now a mother of 6 kids which pretty much as real as it gets. In addition to her daughters Brielle and Ariana, who we saw when she first entered the Bravo spotlight, she’s now got four kids with her husband Kroy: Kash, KJ and twins, Kaia and Kane. At this rate she’ll have a TLC show in no time.
As for Shree? NeNe’s old rival doesn’t regret being (allegedly) booted from the show, she even keeps up with it from time to time. “I don’t think Kenya is that bad; I think she’s good for the show,” Sheree said. “But I will say this it’s better to watch the train wreck than be a part of the train wreck.” (No, Porsha. That’s not an actual train she’s talking about).
Of course Andy asked about that clothing line, She By Sheree, that once promised “fashions” from Project Runway designer Mychael Knight. “I have some jewelry but I also have T-shirts I’m still selling,” Shree stuttered. If the shirt doesn’t say “Who Gon’ Check Me Boo” she’s still missing the whole point. ”I’ve kind of…right now I’m working on a fitness DVD; I just taped it a week ago,” Sheree added as Andy Cohen threw in overly enthusiastic cheers like “Great!!!” and “Oh Good!!!” the way your proud parents did in 3rd grade. After an entire season of dealing with Phaedra and Kenya’s booty wars, doesn’t it seem a little late for Sheree to be jumping on the fitness video bandwagon?
And whatever became of that massive mansion that Sheree once boasted she was building? “Château Neverland was on MTV Cribs,” Sheree said, referencing NeNe’s nickname for the property. “I’ll have to check for that,” Andy laughs. Yeah, those receipts must’ve disappeared, though we do remember getting a glimpse of le Château on Sheree’s stint on “Iyanla Fix My Life”…before reports claimed she lost the home to foreclosure.
While Andy tried to get the old RHOA members to talk a little crap about NeNe, the old stars have finally learned their lesson and don’t take the bait. “We’re good now,” Zolciak said. Which is a good thing because NeNe called in to join in the fun. Of course, the current reality star really only had a shameless plug announcement that she’ll be kicking off her season of “Dancing With The Stars” tomorrow with a cha cha in the opening number, but she did briefly address the”original members.” “I miss having to fight with them every now and again,” NeNe said.
The show must go on….
Fast forward to this season: Porsha is really trying to make this singing thing happen and debuted a very small teaser of her first single, which you can hear below:
Sheree summed up Porsha’s single teaser by saying “that was enough”…. do you agree?
Do you miss Sheree and Kim on RHOA?
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/15-10/21)
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Just a NY girl with BIG dreams....
1 of 31
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
3 of 31
4. Glam on point!!!@makeupbymotoko & @shaylinjoneshair #easybreezy @lifetimetv #beachesmovie #january2017 😘
4 of 31
5. ✨True love ✨📸: @jessiemarrerophotography
5 of 31
6 of 31
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
19 of 31
20. #She💋 #tbt #TheCoveAtTheAtlantis #DawgPawsAndAll
20 of 31
21. Bae #retailtherapy
21 of 31
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31