Alexsandra Wright has released the following statement regarding the status of her child support hearing against Beyonce’s father, Mathew Knowles.

A paternity test proved that their 3-year-old son Nixon Alexander Knowles, born in February 2010, was indeed the result of their affair, which led Tina Knowles to file for divorce in November 2009, ending their 31-year marriage.

At the time, Wright told Star Magazine: “We had an 18-month relationship. We were in love and even lived together. But four months into my pregnancy, he decided he couldn’t do it – and since our son’s birth, he has tried to deny Nixon full child support. This isn’t about the money. It’s about accountability, education and providing Nixon a secure life.”

On Wednesday (Aug. 28), Wright released the following update regarding her attempt to collect from Knowles.

“It is with a heavy heart we must head back to Superior Court to continue the fight for the rights of my son Nixon Knowles, who has proven to be Mathew Knowles’ biological son. My family and I have exhausted every non-legal avenue to urge Mathew to be a responsible father and to follow the stipulated judgment we reached together, which was approved by California’s Superior Court. The official judgment was filed and dated September 10, 2010. Every detail was covered and agreed to by Mr Knowles after a year of private negotiation.

“We have attempted to appeal to him and his team to adhere to that agreement and the court’s stipulated judgment in regard to our son’s education, outstanding medical expenses and other issues, with the hopes of keeping this situation private, considering all parties involved. Unfortunately, we have been unsuccessful with any sort of private negotiation.

“I am deeply saddened that our personal business is being aired in such a public forum. As a result of false statements made by sources very close to our situation, rumors and innuendos are openly being spread about my son and me. Naturally the negative words affect both of our families, children and careers. Therefore, I find it unavoidable to remain silent. Those close to me know that my primary concern is my son Nixon’s welfare and well-being; both now and in the future. I feel that it is important for him to know, when he comes of age, that he wasn’t a mistake and that he was a product of love!

“In the beginning, Mathew and I had a working relationship that encompassed mutual respect and professional admiration. When I met him I already had a very successful and financially viable professional career. He positioned himself as a mentor to me and someone that I could turn to for business advice. As time passed, our relationship turned into a very close personal one. I never wanted or intended to hurt anyone in the process. I regret the pain that I have contributed to his family and to my own family. I have the utmost respect and admiration for both of his daughters – they are both lovely women. I also regret the pain that this situation has caused his ex-wife, Tina, and very much wish one day I will get the opportunity to tell her personally.

“My son, my family, and I thank you for your prayers and hope you will understand our need for whatever little privacy we have left during this period. We are extremely appreciative of the family and friends that are standing by us; we are overwhelmed by their generous outpouring of love, concern and support.

“I’m fighting for every single parent and child as I fight for my own.”

15 thoughts on “DRAMA: Mathew Knowles’ Baby Mama Says He’s Not Providing Child Support

1. Chrissy on said:

He needs to go sit his old ass down somewhere and keep his thing wrapped up they both knew what they were doing. Don’t worry the state of California will catch up with him I live here and what they don’t like is people who don’t pay their child support his license will be taken away or worse!

2. demdem on said:

It’s a FACT that she gets $12k in child support every month! That’s $144k a year! That’s a SALARY! Yet she wants more?! Greedy beotch!!!

• Wildflower on said:

Really? This isn’t about the infidelity but about yet another young minority that will not be taken care of and given the same opportunity as our Caucasian counterparts. To go back and trash just the woman for an act that took two to commit is typical of the black community. The damage is already done and if you or Yolanda can say you’ve never had poor judgement or made mistakes in your lives then who the hell are you to trash this woman and talk down about an innocent child that had no say in how he got here. Mathew was married not this woman. Mathew had the commitment to his wife not this woman and if your man is sleeping around or have a woman on the side then it’s not the woman that you need to check or harbor your hate towards but that sorry man in your life. This is why we have so many misguided children because you don’t whole the man accountable for his wrongs! Shame on both of you at least she is trying to correct her wrong and most importantly handling her responsibilities. That’s more than I can say for the deadbeat!

• Danica Banks on said:

We expect the man to be a whore. We expect the woman to keep her damn legs closed to a married man. She’s a whoring SLUT! Getting what she deserves. Sorry for the child but OH Well!

• Serpentine on said:

Wildflower, I agree with you. Danica, says “we expect the man to be a whore.” So with that being said, I guess the MARRIED man gets the pass because he’s expected to sleep around on his wife. That’s what’s wrong with women; always so critical, expecting other women to live by their standards. Always going after the woman, and not holding the man responsible. It takes two to tangle. She didn’t owe Tina anything, Matthew did. I’m not saying she should be given a pass either, but the deed is done, and she has this baby for the rest of her life, but she couldn’t have had a relationship or a baby with him if he didn’t want it to happen. Instead of thinking with his big head and using a condom, he let the small head make the decision and the end result is little Nixon. Whether she had a motive or not, the child is here and it’s time for him to step up to the plate and pay his dues. As for the comment, women like her giving other women a bad name; I don’t think so. Alexsandra’s actions don’t reflect on me as a woman. Some women are secure in their way of living and aren’t molded by the actions of others. What about Matthew, what about men like him that give other men a bad name? He’s the one that cheated on his wife of 31 years. It’s not like he didn’t know he was cheating on his wife. He knew he was lying to her, meeting up with his mistress at her place, hotels, etc., purchasing her jewelry, taking her to dinner and all the other perks that come with messing with a married man. Matthew made the conscience decision to be unfaithful. Do you Alexsandra. Get yours. Matthew Knowles is not above the law and should be made to pay like any other man out there that has fathered a child.

• The man is defijnitely held accountable but so to should the woman who agreed to sleep with a man she KNEW was married. It’s not like he lied to her, it’s not like she had no clue as to who he was or his life situation. She saw the opportunity to be with him and even became pregnant to ensure she would stay in his life financially and physically as long as she could,

She is (as any other woman who knowingly sleeps with married me) is conniving and manipulative and is getting what she deserves from the situation. He cheated, didn’t protect himself so having to pay that 100k plus a year is exactly what he deserves. She should request an increase!

• mrsnette on said:

It’s obvious that there are lots of women socially ready to sleep with another woman’s husband. Many of who will never leave their wives for you. He’s not available, move along!

3. Yolanda Penn on said:

It’s not with heavy heart u were and still r a slut, anytime u sleep with a married man then have the audacity to come out about child support like u r an upstanding women, u r getting what u deserve….your child will always be known as the child of a slut that slept w a married man…karma is a bitch and so are u…is women like you that gives us a bad name….u did this to your child and it is about the money and your poor choices and low self esteem…talking about u were n love with a married man…bitch please..u don’t even love yourself to do that