Kim Zolciak has no problem speaking her mind.
The reality show star told the press that she believes her now new enemy, Kandi Burruss, filed the lawsuit to gain publicity to eventually win her a spin-off show.
In the meantime, Kim’s attorney says Kandi’s complaint isn’t even legit because allegedly, Kim paid her more than $23,000 in royalties.
“Two days before the reunion show is taped, the lawsuit lands on Kim’s desk. Awfully suspicious timing,” says Kim’s rep Mike Paul toRadarOnline.com.
The attorney also says Kandi has been way too focused on the next opportunity to remain in the spotlight that she lost sight of reality.
“Maybe focusing on her next 15 minutes of fame should not have been the priority for Kandi versus three and a half years after the song was released. Kandi realizes she handled all aspects of the song in a very sloppy and messy way. We understand it is not the first time either. As Kandi is also a music industry veteran, it is also a shame.”
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Through the Seasons
18 photos Launch gallery
1. Apollo, Phaedra, Kandi and Todd
1 of 18
2. Phaedra and Apollo
2 of 18
3. Kandi and Phaedra
3 of 18
4. Greg, Nene and Porsha
4 of 18
5. Porsha and Cynthia
5 of 18
6. Porsha, Cynthia and Kenya
6 of 18
7. Porsha Williams
7 of 18
8. Kenya Moore
8 of 18
9. Kandi and Todd
9 of 18
10. Kandi and Mama Joyce
10 of 18
11. Cast member NeNe Leakes.
11 of 18
12. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)
12 of 18
13. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)
13 of 18
14. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)
14 of 18
15. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)
15 of 18
16. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)
16 of 18
17. Claudia Jordan- added season 7
17 of 18
18. Claudia Jordan- added season 7
18 of 18