11. Indiana: A nepotism law prohibits local government workers from hiring or promoting family members in their direct line of supervision.
12. Virginia: A law requires a person convicted of DUI to have an ignition interlock device in their car, operable by blowing into a breathalyzer.
13. Wisconsin: A law calls for mandatory license plates for all ATVs (all-terrain vehicles) operating in public areas.
14. Massachusetts: A law bans the disposal of medical sharps (needles, syringes and lancets) in household trash.
15. Virginia: A law allows a concealed handgun permit as a valid form of identification when voting.
16. Georgia: A law gives drivers the option of affixing a decal with the slogan "In God We Trust" on license plates in place of the county where they live.
17. Nevada: Unclaimed casino earnings will be split between the state (75%) and the casino (25%). Previously, the casino got all the money.
18. Idaho: Law enforcement can issue arrest warrants by fax.
19. Vermont: Minors (under 18) will be prohibited from using tanning beds.
20. Kentucky: (Effective July 12) A law makes it more difficult for thieves to sell stolen copper for immediate cash at recycling centers by delaying payments.