Kimberly Cross nominates her husband, Tyhesh, for today's "Christmas Wish."
I am nominating my husband Tyhesh to receive a Christmas Wish. My husband and I have two children —a 13 year-old son from a previous relationship of mine and a two year-old daughter that we have together. He treats my son as his own and is a loving father and wonderful husband. His dedication to our children is so strong he has chosen to be a stay-at-home dad for our youngest and be there for our boy after school.
My husband began working as a young boy in his family construction business. He continued to work as a brick mason even through acute renal failure, hearing loss, dialysis, and finally a kidney transplant all before the age of 25. He finally had to stop brick masonry after a hip replacement at 28. Ty then became a truck driver hauling items both long distance and local, but due to his failing health he had to stop. He never gave up the hope of finding a job that he could do despite his physical limitations, while allowing him the freedom to work around our children’s schedule.
After three years of being without a career, Ty rediscovered his passion for photography and has since started his own photography business at our home. His photography business is starting to pick up and he has expressed to me that he would like to take it to a professional level producing more jaw-dropping images. He has been spending a lot of time on the road in our home state of South Carolina doing photography jobs and has had to take my laptop with him. Unfortunately, it is outdated and does not have the photography editing software on it or enough memory to upload large amounts of pictures. He is also in need of a Fujifilm Digital Photo Printer System to produce lab quality prints instantly for his clients.
It is my Christmas Wish to ask for a laptop with loads of memory, the Digital Photo Printer System and the Professional Editing and lighting software so that Ty has the professional equipment he needs to take his photography to new heights and to give him the creative outlet and successful business he craves. I would love for my husband to have this Christmas Wish granted to show him how much we love him and appreciate all he does for our family.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/18-6/24)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25