Atlantic Recording artist Tank celebrates the release of his new album, THIS IS HOW I FEEL, which arrives in stores and online today. The album — which is the R&B veteran’s fifth studio collection — features the singles Compliments (feat. T.I. & Kris Stephens) as well as Lonely, a collaboration with fellow R&B star Chris Brown. THIS IS HOW I FEEL also features a collaboration with rapper Busta Rhymes, as well as production from the likes of Troy Taylor, T-Minus, Kevin McCall and even Tank himself. Adding to this excitement, Tank ushered in his new album with a performance of his single, Next Breath, on this morning’s episode of The Wendy Williams Show (check local listings). Tank is set to celebrate the release of THIS IS HOW I FEEL, with a headlining performance at ATL Live on May 15th.
This July, Tank will head to New Orleans to take the stage at the 2012 Essence Music Festival, which also features performances from Mary J. Blige, Aretha Franklin, Keyshia Cole, Fantasia, Charlie Wilson and more. This marks the second consecutive year that Tank will take part in the three day festival, which celebrates contemporary African American music and culture. For more information on the 2012 Essence Music Festival, visit http://www.essencemusicfestival.com.
THIS IS HOW I FEEL is the follow-up to Tank’s 2010 Atlantic Records debut, NOW OR NEVER, which featured the lead singles, Emergency and Sex Music, as well as collaborations with Chris Brown (Foreplay) and Drake (Celebration). Adding this already impressive list, Tank’s collaboration on Chris Brown’s Take My Time earned him a nomination at last year’s Grammy Awards in the Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals category, which joined his 8 career nominations that he had to date. In addition to his own music, Tank has contributed vocals and helped pen hit records for the likes of Jamie Foxx, Keri Hilson and Chris Brown.
For more information on Tank, visit http://www.therealtank.com, http://www.facebook.com/TheRealTank and http://www.twitter.com/TheRealTank.
TANK THIS IS HOW I FEEL (Atlantic)
1. Lonely (feat. Chris Brown) 2. Your One 3. Compliments (feat. T.I. & Kris Stephens) 4. Don’t Give Up 5. Nowhere 6. Off Your Hands 7. This Is How I Feel 8. Next Breath 9. Better Than Me 10. Lost It All
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/7-10/14)
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Nite | to the tune of @cnn 😞
1 of 25
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.
16 of 25
17. On set of #beingmaryjane like... ❤️😬💃🏾
17 of 25
18. #carouselofhope@yvetteshelton100@makeupbylatrice @thestacetheface@marialuciahohan24
18 of 25
19. I refuse to let a little cold stop me from my daily routines to greatness. #onlythestrongsurvive #warriors
19 of 25
20. Big things begin with big THINKING... #BusinessEthics #SetLife 🎥
20 of 25
21. Goodnight - here's a song
21 of 25
22. Words can't explain the feeling that I have right now.....God is good. look momma I made it. #Harts #Blessed #WhatNow #comedicrockstarshit #4DaysAway
22 of 25
23. I tried to get a better video with out the nasty bib but she started getting mad at me..lol! Big cuz @the_queen_caitlin trying to show her what to do. #MamasToots #HeirBear👑💜
23 of 25
24. Gorgeous Serena joined Beyoncé in Formation last night on stage in New Jersey!!!
24 of 25
25. 😜 @lifeofdesiigner & @rockohill
25 of 25