Every year Hot 97 throws what many consider the biggest concert of the summer season. And with Metlife stadium parking lot filled with a lot of fashion hits and misses we want to focus on the misses that touch down before the main show began. Some dared to be different but when becoming a trendsetter it also has it setbacks. And with setbacks you get the struggle outfits of ”Summer Jam 2013″. See who dared to be different.
Summer Jam 2013 Fashion Violations
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Can you please take the batteries out of that shirt?
1 of 13
2. Key holes in the back of your shirt are only sexy if there isn’t back fat filling the space.
2 of 13
3. A shirt that fits would be nice.
3 of 13
4. You’re still wearing jean shorts in 2013? You need an upgrade of style. Secondly, those aren’t even real foamposites.
4 of 13
5. Deep v-necks went out after John Travolta left the white suit, black shirt, and gold medallion on the set of “Saturday Night Fever.”
5 of 13
6. I know Summer Jam is a ratchet concert, but prostitute chic is never in style.
6 of 13
7. Adidas tracksuit with heels, is that a go?
7 of 13
8. Pull your pants up. While your at it, take the time to go find the right sneaker to match. You’re over six years old and this ain’t the era of Kris Kross.
8 of 13
9. A booty to fill out the booty shorts would be nice.
9 of 13
10. There’s no such thing as a ghetto geisha. Lets try again.
10 of 13
11. I don’t know what the hell this is, so no comment.
11 of 13
12. Traditionally, dashikis are supposed to be tops and not one whole piece, but maybe this is from the new Africa collection.
12 of 13
13. She doesn’t know if she wants to be Wonder Woman or go to a rap concert. Hey, why not kill two birds with one stone?
13 of 13