1. Luther Vandross & Beyonce
The two vocal powerhouse’s recorded ‘The Closer I Get To You’ in 2003.
2. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Tammi Terrell and Marvin Gaye made beautiful music together until her death.
3. Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway recorded ‘Where Is the Love’ in 1972.
4. Billy Preston & Syreeta Wright
Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright recorded “With You I’m Born Again” in 1979
5. Donna Summer & Barbara Streisand
“No More Tears” (Enough is Enough) recorded by Donna Summer & Barbara Streisand
6. Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
Lionel Richie wrote ‘Endless Love’ and sang it along with Diana Ross in 1981.
7. Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder
“Ebony and Ivory” written by Paul McCartney and sang by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder.
8. Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney
“Say Say Say” was written and performed by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney.
9. Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald
On My Own” was a Billboard #1 hit duet by Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald.
10. Run DMC & Aerosmith
Run-D.M.C. released “Walk This Way” with Aerosmith.
11. James Ingram & Linda Ronstadt
“Somewhere Out There” by Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram was released in 1986.
12. Ray Charles & Billy Joel
“My Baby Grand” written by Billy Joel and performed by Joel & his idol Ray Charles.
13. Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff
DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince released ‘Parents Just Don’t Understand”
14. Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt
“Don’t Know Much” by Aaron Neville and Linda Ronstadt was released in ’89.
15. Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men
“One Sweet Day” written and performed by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men in ’95.
16. Monica & Brandy
“The Boy Is Mine” by Monica & Brandy topped the US Billboard Hot 100 for weeks.
17. Lauryn Hill & Aretha Franklin
“A Rose is Still a Rose” was written and performed by Lauryn Hill and Aretha Franklin.