Celebrity Tweets: 'Binders Full of Women'
12 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Jesse Williams: Where does one find these 'Binders full of women' who need to be more flexible? asking for a friend. (AP)
1 of 12
2. 2. Hilary Clinton: Romney still uses binders? LOL (Photo: AP)
2 of 12
3. 3. Shonda Rhimes: A new show pitch: Binders Full of Women trapped in binders by rich men who never had to work for anything.
3 of 12
4. 4. Patton Oswalt: Binders? I have Moleskines full of women -- Brooklyn misogynist. (AP)
4 of 12
5. 5. Whoopi Goldberg: Romney's binders full of women just don't stack up. (Photo: AP)
5 of 12
6. 6. Michael Moore: On Nov 6th, Mitt Romney will find out just how many Binders of Women there are. (AP)
6 of 12
7. 7. Hugh Hefner: Binders full of women? Oh sure, I've got hundreds of them. (Photo: AP)
7 of 12
8. 8. Ronan Farrow: I've got binders full of women. I've got hoes in different area codes = Mitt 'Luda' Romney
8 of 12
9. 9. Jessica Capshaw: Oh Mitt, did you really have to look for 'binders full of women?"
9 of 12
10. 10. Charlene Carruthers: Binders full of women cost 77 cents, binders full of men cost $1.
10 of 12
11. 11. Did someone put Binders Full of Women over a beat yet? Where is Antoine Dodson when you need him?
11 of 12
12. 12. Comic Jeff Landry: Binders full of women? How archaic: We as a society should upgrade to eBinders full of women.
12 of 12