The Daily Mail first broke the news and provided receipts in the form of photos showing the two colleagues looking happy in “forbidden love” and social media went to town over the alleged affair. According to the site, both Robach and Holmes Robach and Holmes both separated from their spouses in August but have been seen lately wearing their wedding rings recently. But was that just a cover-up to keep their relationship a secret?
Godwin was also quoted saying, “And so, I want to say that while that relationship is not a violation of company policy, I have really taken the last few days to think about and work through what I think is best for the ABC News organization.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Both Amy and TJ have been quiet about their relationship since the news broke but quickly deleted their social media accounts. Some say TJ made a subtle joke about their whirlwind of a week on the show Friday, note their wedding rings are missing, but you be the judge.
Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez will host GMA3 Monday, no word if they are permanent or how long they will take over the duties.
- Dess Dior Breaks Down Everything That Makes Her An “It” Girl
- That’s My Beat: Snoop Dogg Shares Insight On 2Pac’s Classic ‘All Eyez On Me’ Album
- Trending on the Timeline: Jay Z Performing at the Grammys
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Trending on the Timeline: Netflix Bans Password Sharing by March
- Doja Cat Was Spotted In Valentino At The Brand’s Haute Couture Show
- Winnie Harlow Strikes A Pose In A Miaou Set
Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes No Longer On ‘GMA 3’ After Relationship Exposed was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com