NYC Councilman Charles Barron will explain how residents can gain control of their neighborhoods by voting. Before we hear from councilman Barron, Baltimore Criminal Defense Attorney Dwight Petitt will discuss why criminal Defense Lawyers like himself depend on registered voters to make up juries when they are defending one of us in court. Before Attorney Petitt, author Dr. Wesley Muhammad weighs in n the Kyrie/Kanye issue. We’ll start with Maryland state senator Jill Carter.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- Abortion Remains A Motivating Factor For Georgia Voters
- Bob McGrath, Original “Sesame Street” Cast Member, Dies at 90
- Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes No Longer On ‘GMA 3’ After Relationship Exposed
- Student ‘Slave Auctions’ Suggest White Supremacy In US Schools Is Alive And Well