(Photo credit: PR Photos)

More details have emerged in the beating of Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy’s ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon. He has been accused of sending goons to viciously beat her while the two were embroiled in a dispute over her continued residence in a home he owned in Georgia.

Milton County police gave this statement to Deadspin:

On July 10, 2018 at approximately 3:18 A.M., Milton Police responded to a home invasion at a residence on Hickory Pass near the Cherokee County line. The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident.

When officers arrived they found one victim who had been physically assaulted by a lone intruder. During the altercation, the suspect demanded specific items from the victim. An adult female victim was treated and released at North Fulton Regional Hospital. A second adult female victim also sustained a minor injury during the incident.

These accusations were made Tuesday morning in an explosive Instagram post shared by one of Cordon’s close friends.

The photo is extremely graphic, click here if you would like to see the image.

The caption read:

“[LeSean McCoy] is THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure. Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage … all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! YOUR KARMA IS GOING TO BE SO REAL!!!!!! The world needs to know what type of animal you really are!!!!!!!”

McCoy took to Instagram to deny these allegations writing, “For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false, furthermore, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months.”

The legal firm representing Cordon told PEOPLE that she was attacked at around 3am Tuesday morning as she slept in the Georgia home that she shares with McCoy. “Ms. Cordon was physically assaulted in the home by a male assailant who entered the home with no signs of forced entry,” the statement says. They are currently estranged.

The man allegedly demanded several specific pieces of jewelry and when he could not get bracelets off her wrist he pistol-whipped her multiple times and her cousin was also struck, according to  PEOPLE.

Cordon’s lawyers said there was a single armed man who targeted jewelry given to their client by her estranged partner. The firm also alleges the NFL player recently had the home’s security system changed.

“The assailant demanded specific items of jewelry that had been previously gifted to Ms. Cordon by Mr. McCoy, which Mr. McCoy had requested back on many occasions,” the statement says. “In fact, after Ms. Cordon refused to return her jewelry gifts to Mr. McCoy, he would often suggest to Ms. Cordon that she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive.”

PEOPLE reports, the Milton Police Department confirmed they are investigating a break-in at the home.

Players of the NFL Spending Time in Jail

READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM

23 thoughts on “NFL Player LeSean McCoy Accused Of Sending Goons To Beat Ex, He Denies Allegations

1. Bill on said:

LATASHA Askew you made a very real point. Why in the hell would you stick around Shady
    was half a violent as you say he was. Talk about taking huge risk with your life.

2. The first sign of a loser even loser have money, when they ask you for money, run, when they start beating you, most likely because they got another lady friend and don’t love you anymore run.
    I saw a video of this loser on his Instagram page watching his son trying to run away from this enlarged puppy whereas the dog was actually nipping at the child and he sat there laughing.
    Men these days are sure not like the fathers we had growing up.
    Ladies men will beat you but won’t beat their girl friend whom they are cheating with

3. Amber on said:

Well, I am going to hold judgement. I have seen people beat up people and yes people getting their “boys” or “girls” to beat up someone, but I have also seen people cut themselves, have someone hit them, etc to get someone in trouble. I have worked in the justice system for 19 years. I have seen it and even learn to do not be so quick to judge a case either way. I will wait on the facts of the case which ever way it goes.

4. tedgravely on said:

Although we will have to wait until the investigation is complete, the allegations are not far fetched. I will never forget young Cherica Adams. She was the young lady carrying Ray Carruth’s baby. When she refused to abort, Ray hired a man to kill her. Then that fool tried to evade justice by hiding in the trunk of his friend’s car. Ray will be released from prison later this year and some fool girl will think that he has changed and give him a chance. The same with LeSean. She is lucky to be alive and able to tell the story. All the signs were there and she didn’t want to believe that fat meat is greasy. Wake up!

• Passing Through!! on said:

Yep, I guarantee you some dummy chick is waiting on his release right now. I’m willing to bet he already has a girlfriend that he’s been connecting while locked up. These bottom feeding broads are attracted to power, money and fame they don’t care what kind of tract record these losers have.

5. If she stayed around, let him be around their son, knowing he was being abusive toward him and only mentioned it when she got her ass walloped, she deserves everything she got. I don’t know if he had anything to do with her getting the tar beat of her ass, but either way, not protecting her son or even reporting him to the authorities for being the kind of abusive animal she portrays him to be comes under the category of “oh well”.

• Passing Through!! on said:

getting the tar beat off her ass
      ****
      LOL! True, she deserved it for putting her gold digging materialistic needs over the safety of her child.

6. Phoenix Rising on said:

If he didn’t beat her, he damn sure orchestrated it. Let’s see if he miraculously winds up with the jewelry that was taken from her. He has all but given her the mansion that he so desperately wanted her out of. Maybe he needs to take a class in How to hire a hitman 101. Dumbass. He’s good as caught.

7. I really really really hope he or anyone he knows did this. Not because I like him, until this story I had no idea he existed. But because this beat down looks as if she didnt stand a chance against her attacker and this should never occur at the hands of someone who is supposed to love you.
    Let me find out this is a hoax, it will definitely send the #metoo movement into something.

8. Could the story stop changing please. Yesterday is it was Sean that beat her. Today it’s the goon squad beat her. Has anyone even thought of the possibility of another man she is messing with. Think people please. 15 minutes of fame good or bad.

9. Passing Through!! on said:

He got himself a trophy punching bag. I believe he did, but serves him right. They wife and breed babies with these gold digging Instagram models/THOTS and then when things go sour they quickly find out the truth about these ho’s. I hope he loses his career.

10. Phoenix Rising on said:

Wow! I believe ShadyMcCoy beat her into next week. If true, b/c what I believe really doesn’t matter. If he is found at fault for this, he’s a sorry @ss coward and he deserves every bit of punishment the law and NFL can unleash on him. Not going to go negative on the friend for posting. I believe Delecia Cordon knew he was an abuser, and still stayed with this neanderthal. Ladies, I’ve said this time and time again, it is not worth your life to stay with someone for a little bit of pennies and 15 minutes of notoriety.

• They are saying someone invaded his home where she was and pistol whipped her and another woman. I hope McCoy didn’t send his goons in, if so, he’s just as guilty as if he attacked her himself. Also McCoy could be suffering from CTE.

• Passing Through!! on said:

Yeah, she knew because I’m sure that’s not the first time he’s whipped her ass. She stayed with him because she want’s that lifestyle of being a baller’s girlfriend. Her materialistic greed got her into this situation.

11. LATASHA Askew on said:

Why would you stand by and let him beat a child but put him on blast for beating his girlfriend, he should have been stopped a long time ago. Beat a dog into kidney failure, no way I would stick around and be with someone I know has anger issues

12. OMG—Photographs don’t LIE.
    The young woman certainly DID NOT beat the hell out of herself.

If McCoy had been using Steroids-it may be the root of his EXTREME AGGRESSION.
    If not, then he is just a PUNK. Any man who puts his hands on a female is a fucking COWARD.

I never liked McCoy when he was a Philadelphia Eagle. I could care even less that he is now with the Buffalo Bills.

Although, that may not be for long, when the allegations are proven to be TRUE!

13. African American Woman on said:

Wow! He beat the crap out of her. He needs to have a man twice his size kick his ass if he did this to her.