Chris Brown is in trouble again. But not for anything he did this time. A woman is suing him because she says she was raped at his California home, and forced to perform oral sex on another woman, according to TMZ.

TMZ reports:

The alleged victim is suing as a Jane Doe, and claims she was invited to a party at CB’s house in February 2017 where he supplied cocaine, molly and weed … during what sounds like a scene from “Caligula.”

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Doe says an unnamed female friend of Chris’ forced her and a few other women into a bedroom, and blocked the door with a couch. She says her phone had been taken away earlier in the night, and Brown’s friend forced women to hook up with Chris and another man, named Lowell Grissom.

Doe, who’s hired Gloria Allred, says she tried to leave, but Chris’ female friend grabbed her by the throat and forced her to perform oral sex on Grissom. Doe says the female friend then pushed her down on the bed and “literally sat on [her] face, using her legs to pin [her] down while forcing [her] to perform oral sex on her.”

To make matters worse, Doe says the woman was menstruating. Doe says she went to the restroom and saw her face covered in blood. She says while she was showering, Grissom entered the restroom and she tried to leave, but he pushed her on the bed and raped her.

During a news conference Wednesday, Allred said this was “one of the most horrific sexual assault cases” she has ever seen.

According to the suit, Grissom later held her against a washing machine, and raped her again. She says she went to a rape treatment center and reported it to police.

READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:

GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:

Find Out What Your Favorite Celebs Did On Instagram (08/04-08/10)

13 thoughts on “Chris Brown Sued Over Alleged Rape That Happened At His Home

1. Ms.B on said:

I have to agree with you on this one… Heck I got stuck on the part where she said she went to the bathroom and SAW blood all over her face. I mean she didn’t FEEL that crap? Or heck even SMELL it? I guess I have a sensitive nose because blood smells like some sort of minerals to me #phlebotomylife…ijs

2. Amber on said:

I am telling yall, this is going to start to backfire. People are getting tired of it. Yes, there are real victims but there are theives and liars as well.

3. Passing Through!! on said:

Chris gets no sympathy from me, he won’t touch a black woman, but stay uplifting ethnic white women and these ho’s keep taking him to the bank. I remember there was a white girl who tried to sue him for abuse a while back. His baby mama sticking him for $10,000 a month, Karrueche Tran used him for a come up she now has a thriving acting career. I won’t protest for any black man who won’t even date his own race. And yes, Gloria Allred is a vulture and an opportunist, what happened to the chick who tried to sue Trey Songs, turned out to be a liar. Gloria (or it may have been her daughter) staged that bulls**t press conference and got straight burned and case thrown out of court. Unless this jumpoff has some concrete evidence I doubt this case will go anywhere. The ME TOO movement is bringing the gold diggers out in droves.

• Tiana Nonbasic on said:

WOW I agree and why are these women so willing to go to these SEX PARTIES anyways. It makes no sense at all. I can not and will not put myself in a position like that. I can recall in my 20’s when a very famous Ball Player asked me to meet him at his house claiming it was a BBQ “Family Affair” . I drove by and did not see a single car or grill going and I kept going. Use better your BRAIN! If you do not want to be in that position do not put yourself in that position. This incident sounds horrible. I do not know if I can believe it or not?

• Amber on said:

So true but there are also women who want to go in order to set these men up. It goes both ways.

• Ms.B on said:

4. African American Woman on said:

Bwaaaahaaaaaa! WTF???!!! This sounds like something out of Ripley’s Believe it or Not…NOT! That dumb ass vulture Gloria Allred shoukd be ashamed of herself for even taking this on…

• Amber on said:

I do not trust no one who claims to be a victim of this kind of thing who uses Gloria Alred or want to fight their case in then eyes of public opinion. These folks can not seem to find the cops for this to go to court so we can see and hear the facts of the case to see who is telling the truth yet they can find lawyers to sue for money.

• Passing Through!! on said:

Just like the chick who tried to sue Trey Songs held a press conference and shed fake tears. And then pictures surface that the ho was a stripper. Why would you hold a press conference to make a claim against someone? And you’re right when Gloria shows up it’s a sure sign of fraud.

• Ms.B on said:

And what happened to the thicker than a snicker girl who tried to sure usher, guys?? This iish is crazy!