Shondaland’s Thursday night trifecta has a fresh new trailer.
Like the teaser released three weeks ago, this latest one released Tuesday is also cut to Taylor Swift’s new single, Look What You Made Me Do. But this includes scenes from this fall’s TGIT lineup of Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder.
“Watch me,” she answers.
Olivia Pope begins the season as Mellie Grant’s (Bellamy Young) Chief of Staff, as well as the head of the nefarious clandestine organization known as B613. Will we “watch her” proceed to have it all, or give up her white hat altogether?
On Grey’s Anatomy, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) will have to come to terms with watching Nathan (Martin Henderson) rekindle things with his long-lost love Megan Hunt (Abigail Spencer). Plus, Grey Sloan is getting a controversial new doctor named Carina DeLuca (Stefania Spampinato), Andrew DeLuca’s (Giacomo Gianniotti) sister, who stirs up scandal with a special procedure that rubs the other doctors the wrong way. On the bright side, Dr. Teddy Altman (Kim Raver) will make her triumphant return (albeit part-time) after spending six seasons away!
Regarding “How to Get Away with Murder,” season 4 explores the reasons behind the killing of Wes (Alfred Enoch). Jimmy Smits guest stars in a key role as someone from Annalise’s (Viola Davis) past and Davis’ husband real-life husband Julius Tennon makes an appearance.
Grey’s Anatomy returns with a two-hour premiere on Thursday, Sept. 28 at 8/7c on ABC, followed by How to Get Away with Murder at 10/9c on ABC. Meanwhile, Scandal begins its final run Thursday, Oct. 5 at 9/8c.
Watch the new trailer below:
(Nicole Wilder/ABC via AP)
Best 'Scandal' Withdrawal Memes
1. We have at least 20 more Thursdays of asking this question!1 of 13
2. Let us know!2 of 13
3. Where can we sign up?3 of 13
4. J. Anthony Brown reminded us early on Thursday but that didn't help!!4 of 13
5. Said every "Scandal" fan on Thursday night.5 of 13
6. If we Scandalites were Supermen, Scandal-less Thursdays would be our kryptonite!6 of 13
7. Only 1 week off and we're cracking!7 of 13
8. We went through 9 boxes of tissue we think.8 of 13
9. All.... My...Life.... I've never been addicted to a TV show like this!9 of 13
10. Why Shonda?! Let's not forget "Grey's Anatomy" fans are feeling it too!10 of 13
11. Come back Olivia!11 of 13
12. We feel you.12 of 13
13. This basically sums it up until October.....13 of 13
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!