Top Of The Morning: Donate To The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund On BAW

Dismiss

08/28/17- 24 inches in 24 hours. Hurricane Harvey is still pounding Houston and the surrounding areas and people need help! We want to help the families who have been helping people affected by Hurricane Harvey. Tom has donated $20,000 of his own to a relief fund that’s been started on BlackAmericaWeb.com. Feel free to donate and lend a helping hand.

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

13 thoughts on “Top Of The Morning: Donate To The Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund On BAW

1. BENNIE PROFIT on said:

I am a mother of 6 soon to be 7 lost everything thing in harvey including my job fema denied me the worker i got was so rude i don’t know what i am going to do my baby is due next month really need to move car about to break down because it got water damage and no insurance so no anything for my kids anything would be greatly appreciated

2. Pauline King on said:

Mr Tom Joyner i am a widow woman i live along when hurricane harvey came through i lost all my food as well other things i have diabetes as well as arthritis i am disabled and high blood pressure anything you can do for me will be very much appreciated God Blessed!!!

3. Norkesha Davis on said:

Iam single mother of four kis two are disable due to harvey we lost everything my car was flooded so i lost my job didnt have transportation to get work kids don’t have proper clothes for school this has been a journey for us my children don’t understand how we lost everything in the blink of an eye i just keep tell them we will get thru this

4. christopher amore on said:

i am a resident of fort lauderdal who lost everything am now staying with a friend all my bills are back up on me due to hurricane irma am asking for any assistance u can give please have lost my job and about to be put out on the street thank you in advaance

5. There was so much money been donated to the Houston area! But once that money is donated how is it distributed to the Houstonians that’s lost everything.. So many ppl have nothing and there need of starting over., What the public don’t know so many ppl don’t have flood insurance., they where victims from the levees and not so much directly from the rain.,, there the ones needing help! How is the money getting to the needy and the poor?

6. Hampton Mull on said:

I have been severely impacted by Hurricane Harvey and FEMA has denied almost all of OUR people. No car and no home anymore and then they gave out hotel vouchers but they only had a few rooms at each hotel for Harvey victims. All these celebrities have donated but we have yet to see any fruits of that labor. Please help!

7. Hi everyone yea we need all the help we can get down here in Houston that was a disaster so please anybody know anyone helping post it please

8. Came to Houston with kids to start new , and our subdivisison was flooded. Know we have to start all over no flooded insurance and FEMA won’t help us cause we have not leaves in Texas for 6 mo😡😡We only been her 4 months

9. Shavonne Jackson on said:

How can I get some help for my family we lost everything. Red cross is only giving referrals to get water and clothes. I need help with beds for my family sheets and towel. We are only getting the run arounds

10. Robert Ricks on said:

I saw a news clip ABC 13 interviewing a guy with his 6 year old son His name was Jeremiah if I spelled it right but I would like to send him some money directly for him and his son is there a way you can make that happen I’m in the NC National Guard he was so humble he said he had lost everything and didn’t know what was next