03/21/2016 - Sage Steele - "God's Not Dead 2" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals - Directors Guild of America, 7920 Sunset Boulevard - Los Angeles, CA, USA - Keywords: Vertical, Pure Flix Entertainment, Film Premiere, Movie Premiere, Portrait, Photography, Film Industry, Red Carpet Event, Arts Culture and Entertainment, Attending, Person, People, Celebrity, Celebrities, DGA Theater, Drama, California Orientation: Portrait Face Count: 1 - False - Photo Credit: Guillermo Proano / PR Photos - Contact (1-866-551-7827) - Portrait Face Count: 1

ESPN anchor Sage Steele recently told a Christian forum that the worst racism she experiences comes from those within her own race.

Christian sports figures, such as Steele, NFL tight end Benjamin Watson and former NFL Coach Tony Dungy, spoke at the Under Our Skin forum at The Crossing Church in Tampa, Florida to “discuss the intersection of race and faith in America today,” reports The Daily Wire.

Steele, who is biracial and married to a white man, served as moderator for the forum. She told the panel: “There are times that I believe that we, as African-Americans, can be hypocritical, and that is to not look ourselves in the mirror when we are saying certain things and blaming other groups for one thing when we are doing the exact same thing.”

“The worst racism that I have received [as a biracial woman married to white man], and I mean thousands and thousands over the years, is from black people, who in my mind thought would be the most accepting because there has been that experience,” the anchor explained. “But even as recent as the last couple of weeks, the words that I have had thrown at me I can’t repeat here and it’s 99 percent from people with my skin color. But if a white person said those words to me, what would happen?”

Last month, Steele was roasted online for criticizing the “not my president” protesters gathered at airports, saying the picketers were ironically delaying flights of immigrants, whom they claimed they were fighting for. Steele, 44, said she was dragged immediately by other black people.

“How do we [as Christians] address this honestly with each other and our communities? Because to me, if we don’t start with ourselves in any issue, how can we point our fingers at somebody else?” Steele said.

Dungy also weighed in on the matter.

The former Colts coach suggested parents need to set the standard for their children if we want to heal the divide.

“We have to start with ourselves and our families,” he said. “We have got to teach our kids that there is a way you treat people. It doesn’t matter if they’re black, white, rich, poor, educated, uneducated. There is a certain level [of respect] because that is what we do, because that is what Christ says we should do.”

Dungy added, “We can’t expect everybody else play by certain rules and we don’t. We can’t expect to treat people wrongly and not expect people to treat us wrongly. I think it’s got to start with us in our families and spread out.”

(Photo Source: PR Photos)

84 thoughts on “ESPN’s Sage Steel: ‘Worst Racism I’ve Received Comes From Black People’

1. I honestly believe that there are far more black bigots than white bigots I am a white man married to a black woman we have been together for 19 years now.

During these 19 years there has been about a million times that black people have told flat out LIES about me in an attempt to get us arguing trying to cause trouble between us INCLUDING her own RACIST family. When we first got together I heard that I was referred to as THAT WHITE MAN and apparently I was involved with a murder that I got off on a technicality or something also they said that I have a big family from a couple of towns over and that my family was prejudice WRONG my parents bought a house planning on moving there but never moved in because my parents ended up moving out of state for a job transfer but they must’ve found out about the house and went on from there with the lies I don’t even know anyone that lives in that town let alone having a big racist family that lives there.

I loved her mother and I looked out for her, she’s a single senior citizen woman that never married (imagine that Gee I wonder why) for 13 years I would go over her house and fix things put floors in or whatever needed done I would wash her car if I cooked I’d take her a plate of food over and at Christmas time I’d decorate her house with the blow up santa Christmas lights the whole 9 , my wife’s so. Lived with her and I heard my wife talking to her about her yard being a mess he wouldn’t cut the grass or anything I mean why would he be was only in his late 20s not one male in that family would lift a finger so I sent my friend over that had a landscaping business to cut her lawn trim bushes and clean up her yard.

A few years ago we moved out of state so her mother must’ve figured out that I was no longer any use for her so she got on Facebook and posted on my page about what a cruel person I am and that I’m prejudice and a lot of other things I called her after calling her restricted because she wouldn’t answer I confronted her and went over each comment and asked her on what basis she felt these things and the racist remark she couldn’t answer she just said she suspects it wtf ever it really hurt my feelings to be honest I felt used and insulted it doesn’t bother me now it just pisses me off I completely cut them all off I just got sick n tired of the bs to be honest I really don’t like being around a lot of black people anymore not because I don’t like them but it’s more like ok now I wonder what bs is going to be said now I just don’t like drama n fighting I wasn’t raised like that my parents are not racist people when I was growing up my dad had friends of a lot of backgrounds over the house all of the time his one best friend was black and he was kinda like an uncle or family,,, I know right now there’s someone black reading this saying oh here we go again another white guy saying he has black friends,,, just look on social media there’s always tons of black people saying hateful things against whites and I also see people I went to school with and worked with commenting and I never knew they felt that way about white people I don’t know what is so hard about just being normal and liking others and respecting people no matter what color they are everyone is an individual you shouldn’t put everyone into a group together and judge them now going back to what I said earlier about me thinking that so many black people are RACIST I don’t know but that’s just my experience it just seems like most blacks just simply don’t like white people

2. Had Enough on said:

Personally, I think ALL you blacks would be soooo much happier back in Da Muddaland. There you could run naked, chimping out and ooking all day long without being encumbered by the White Man’s silly, antiquated laws and concept of civilized behavior. Then maybe the rest of us could enjoy some peace for a change.

3. Sage is right on said:

Americanize, are you Tariq Nasheed by chance? I am really sick to death of you bojangling, buckdancing black men running around online calling BW Bedwenches. You have no right. And yeah, BM are a PRIME example of black intraracism. BM are extremely racist towards their own race of women. I’m sick of it. Anyone can tell you that BM sit online night and day spreading racist stereotypes about BW.

• Sage is right on said:

Notice how AMBER runs around on here yelling “Blacks cannot be racist!!” And she willfully ignores the black man that comes on and calls black women “Bedwenches”. This is how it is in the so-called blk community.

You’ve got a bunch of black men running wild out here, blaming white MEN (never white women.Please notice that) for everything and practicing racism against BW everywhere including mass media (Kodak Black, Kevin Hart,Trick Daddy, Gilbert Arenas, and on and on).

Black women like AMBER say nothing and thereby encourage the suffering of other BW while helping to sustain white supremacy herself.Amber, anytime you don’t hold BM accountable for their actions you help support their current state in society, which is ON THE BOTTOM!! Stop it!

• Honey, you do NOT know me. Clearly, you NEVER have read ALL that I have spoken about plus I do not NOT live my life on this board. And yes, I stand by what I say, BLACKS CAN NOT BE RACIST. WE can be prejudice NOT Racist. We have NEVER nor can we OPPRESS NO ONE SYSTEMTIC regardless if you like it or not. Are blacks perfect? NO and we do have issue that we need to work out DUE TO RACISM and what has been passed down to us. Sage is NOT right. Also, Sage is one of those BIRACIAL people who used blacks when it benefits her. And I STAND BY MY COMMENTS. If you do not like it, do NOT read them. And for the record, I studied and have a Bachelor degree in social science in Sociology.

• OMG some of you people are the most stupidest people I’ve ever read

sorry to break it to you but yes us blacks can be RACIST wtf says we can’t be

you do know prejudice and racist is pretty much same thing

if you hating on race or culture guess
        what your FUCKING RACIST!!!

and it’s true black people be hating on each other all time

all about that light skin mf or hating cz they dating outside they race

and usually it’s if it’s white man dating black women idk how many I see arguing to

its not just black thing it’s all races here there I see in Mexican , white hell Japanese get mad over Chinese lol

go figure lol

but really don’t come around with DUMBASS SHIT blacks can’t be racist

any Fucking human being can be racist period

4. dfdafadfda on said:

She hates herself… that’s so obvious. It’s pathetic, if you disagree then answer this, why is she a follower of the white religion known as christianity which has historically been used to further enslave and destroy blacks? Time for blacks to realize Christianity is not your friend it’s a tool that’s been used against you since the first time your ancestors came in contact with the white man.

5. You cannot judge a person based upon his looks but only by what is in his heart. Think about it. There is good and bad people in all races. In truth, race is a arbitrary anyways. There is only one race… the human race. Love brings a person happiness while hate eats away at his inner self.

• If there is a problem with any community, regardless what it is, then we need to help them not curse them. But the reason why the african american community is experiencing all these problems is because 72 percent of all african american babies are born out of wedlock. This has been completely proven. Study after study has shown that when a child lacks his father and is growing up in a single mother household the chance of him having problems skyrockets. This site did a good job showing a lot of the statistics: http://www.pcbc.org/jeffsblog/?p=1217

With love…

6. Liza Calias on said:

I am so tired & disgusted with professional victim blacks and their ignorant bs. Always some bs excuse why it’s not their fault, doesn’t matter what it is. Ask a blk do you smoke? They say yes, because big tobacco comps put more ads up in black hoods because their racist devils forcing us to smoke. Do you drink? Yes because big alcohol comps build liquor stores on every block forcing us to drink. Did you have a kid at 13 & drop out of school? Yes, because white devils poke holes in all condoms sold in black neighborhoods. It’s ridiculous!

They make white people their scapegoats so they never have to accept responsibility for their own actions. They have passed this ignorance down generation after generation. This is how they oppress themselves & continue the cycle. Parents teach their kids bs like whites are the devil don’t trust them, police hate us don’t respect them. It instills hate, spite, & distrust from a very early age & they carry it with them their whole lives. Their bitter, & because of this they feel justified in their foul behavior. They commit crime & they say poverty breeds crime, yeah well it doesn’t pull the trigger now does it.

They are tired & pissed off cops kill them,we’ll guess what WE ARE TIRED & PISSED OFF YOU KILLING US!
    Little rock is basically a war zone now, 12 drive bys in 2 weeks, 28 people shot up in a club, murder rate has already doubled from last year. They stormed the city offices demanding police do something about the violent crimes. Headline couple days ago said ” little rock is 1 bullet away from Ferguson” SO they are threatening riots if they don’t stop the violence. Well that makes perfect sense.
    Best part ( my opinion ) They deny there a huge problem with black violence, riot & threaten violence if cops don’t back off & stay out of their hoods, causing them to fear even doing their job so cops back off. So police are hunting a man responsible for 3 of the recent drive bys including one where a 7yr old was shot. He’s on parole in 2 states, a Warrant for violation of parole & 3 warrants for failure to appear. So if they allowed cops to do their job & pick him up on the warrants & it never would have happened. Just more blacks jacking up themselves.
    They build shrines, paint huge murals, & riot for a child molestating pos with a phone book sized criminal record, yet I watched an 11 yr old kid get shot point blank in the face couple mos ago, I’m a nurse so I pulled over to try to help, there were already 3 people standing over the body of a little kid face down on the concrete blood flowing downhill RECORDING IT ON PHONES! One of them livestreamed it to facebook. Then pos gave false decription of shooter. Did the kid get a shrine, mural, cross, teddybear? Nope, nothing but remnants of yellow police tape.
    These people are disgusting

• I see it all the time and can’t believe how blacks can deny it.This is the best it’s ever been for B.A.s.Is it perfect,no.Is anything perfect? No.Im living in the South now.White ppl are getting so tired of what they perceive of as whining that the return of KKK is in full bloom.The hate scares he’ll out a me.We think we have trouble with immigration and Isis while we have this insane war going on right here! Time to get a grip.

• Well you want the Cops to stay out of your nebiorhood, well don’t call for help if it’s your child or family member that gets shot by a drive by then. You said yourself about the drive by.I agree there are bad cops but there are very good cops that put theirselves on the line for your family and mine.and it ain’t always the black people that get shot at times, but you don’t hear about it because we don’t call every media to scream and holler at.And just like we don’t hear everytime a black gets arrested for drugs or carrying guns on them.Because none of y’all will pick up the phone and call the media then blaming the cops!! We need to quit blaming each other and start bonding because we might not be a free Country to much longer!!

7. Jimmy Pop on said:

blacks are racist – whites are racist – asians are racist – hispanics are racist – etc., etc., etc., but, blacks are by far the biggest racist – black men don’t know anything about being a man, because none of them are raised by men – they are characters just pretending and overcompensating – it’s a bankrupt “culture” that’s dragging down the rest of society with it.

8. I am a white man. I have been physically attacked and beaten on 4 different occasions by black people. Twice put in the hospital with serious injuries. For one reason and one reason only because I’m white. So what do you call that? I’ve also been homeless and have never made more than minimum wage. I guess that’s because the world is set up for me? Because I’m privileged? I’m confused.

• a very few a very few white people would ever say what you said. It must have something to do with where you live or your character personality, or who you associate with. Blanks do not necessarily target white people to commit crimes it’s a matter of opportunity and that’s why most crimes by black people are committed against other black people because they are in the vicinity.

9. Truth on said:

Blacks can’t be racist?! What a fucking crock of shit, the majority of blacks commenting here clearly hate whites so don’t talk shit you are fucking horrible racists. If you hate people who are a different colour you are racist, stop trying to invent new words that mean the same thing you vile bastards! Fucking hypocrites accusing whites of what you yourself are guilty of. Ignorant horrible bastards.

10. Tired on said:

Anyone and everyone can be racist. Only whites in America can be institutionally racist against non whites. By your definition a white person in a Black Country would be the only racist around….stupid.

11. NotShaqauyqauybutDiana on said:

Stop naming kids shaqauyqauy and quintilliam get the fuck off welfare understand and use birth control teach kids to give a shit about their selves stop getting with the local corner drug dealer who already has like 60 baby mamas and for the love of God allow YOURSELF to be empowered we shouldn’t be trying to get the whites to do it for us we are the TRUE CHILDREN OF GOD

12. In some way, she is right.

The differences between white and black racists are:

black racists – give you angry looks, mistreat you, badmouth you

white racists – reject you for a job or some other offer in a nice way, lie to you while smiling at your face, ignore you, talk over you if you are trying to say or defend your case

I have dealt with both of these racists. I find them despicable.

13. Sadly I believe a lot a blacks seem
    To have something to prove or to make themselves More endearing to whites especially those with money. However I do think
    In the case a the black women we are shut down by a variety of forces including from our own men and the pool for a partner is much more shallow. Black men are not into view as eager to be married and have a family. So in
    The case of Serena and others if you want a husband and family you have to take hopefully love outside your race. That sounds sad but unfortunately that i.e. Real nowadays .

14. I agree with her. Im lightskin and I have always been harassed by my own people. They would call me white girl and start fights with me, Its true some black people are very racist and hateful.

• I got news for you, ALL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE. If you were white, you will be attacked in some way; same with being Asians or Latinos BUT this woman is accusing blacks of showing “racism” towards her. That is NOT racism. When it comes to color of light verse dark, that is COLORISM-the act to judge one person in the same race due to a different shade within the same. Blacks maybe also prejudice towards her but NOT racism. The fact that she is the least paid on that network less than her white women counterparts can be racist/racism, NOT the fact that blacks do NOT like her-which often times she brings on herself for trash talking blacks FIRST and they will jump on her.

• You are welcome Barb. I just wish people who learn the meaning of words. Also, going back to what I said about society is set up for whites to be racist regardless if they are racist or not. Whites can be racist because the WORLD is set up for them. Look at who is in POWER to Oppress others around the world (Anglo-Saxons/Europeans/whites). Look at blacks or anyone who is viewed “dark nation” from Hati, to Africa, blacks in America,etc.. We do NOT have the power to racist. Look at South Africa which is mostly blacks/Africans YET who is in POWER to continue to oppress them, WHITE AFRICANS.

• Michael on said:

Why is everyone always arguing that it is or isn’t racist the fact is if you can understand that someone has been treated unfairly or wronged in some way than the argument shouldn’t be is it racism or not the only thing anyone should be saying is it is a problem and people need to grow up take responsibility for their own lives and raise their children to be better people than the previous generation.. that is the only way the world will get better we all originally came from Africa the only reason we evolved differently was to better help us survive in the environment we ended up settling in

• Another thing Patty, going back to my example, whites are in a position to be racist regardless if they are racist or not; society has it set up for whites if they choose to be racist. I gave you example of ALL races are picked on by their own race regardless for the reason (even this woman picks on BLACKS-go back and look at her comments. She is just as bad if not worst); in the white community, whites have the prejudice/colorism of blonde verse brunette or sun tan verses pale skin. Even though SYSTEMIC they can be racist, the fact that they are PICKING on their OWN race due to those things are not racist. With blacks, blacks do NOT have the power to be racist or practice racism but blacks can be prejudice or have colorism within our race.

• Lester on said:

You both are so unbelievably ignorant if you believe that toxic theory. Power has absolutely nothing to do with racism, you’re just twisting words to fit your hypocritical agenda. Truth my foot…

• AmbersBestFriend on said:

Google “Mugabe white farmers”. Black leader in power for decades in Zimbabwe who made life a living hell for whites. It’s an old story, you should know it. Learning about Mugabe will give you the background to read about current day S Africa where the leaders appear to be considering and possibly planning the next Zimbabwe. If you’re going be vocal, it’s always helpful to be informed. Hatred, anger and fear are not emotions that you want to cower to, right? “Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone, you are the one getting burned”-Lao Tzu

15. FallMornings on said:

Oh yes, blacks can be racists. I too have felt that sting from my own people. I don’t Sage nor have I met her so I am not going to degrade and dis this woman.

• NO blacks can NOT be racist. Blacks can be prejudice NOT racist. Black can NOT OPPRESS no one because they think they are SUPERIOR to that group or person of another race? blacks can trash about you and be prejudice; but they can NOT OPPRESS no group. Racism/Racist is a SYSTEMIC Oppression and you must come from a group who is in a position to use it. Blacks can not do it no matter how much you want it to be.

• The comment that Blacks are not racist deserves much explanation; racism is “prejudice + power” meaning you have the power to keep groups out of housing, jobs, and especially a good education. It is systems that are racist it is people who are prejudiced !So you cannot say an individual white person can be racist but an individual Black person cannot be! So, if a white man who makes 40k per year and has no power or influence or recognizable name calls a Black person the N word is he racist? No! he has no power to keep me out of a job! We all have power Black and White, we could use our power to heal and add good or we could use our power to hurt! Remember, no matter your race what you bring forth and sow whether it be good or evil is what you will sow! That is a principle of life! Some call it karma and Jesus refers to it as the principle of sowing and reaping.

• Well FallMormings, she degrades blacks even though she is HALF WHITE. What is good for goose is good for the gender. Do not put out trash if you do not want trash back in your yard.

16. At first I said she is a liar, but she is Dumb as someone has already mentioned. When you’re blocked from living in certain neighborhoods, refused a job that you are qualified for then you have experienced racism.

17. Sound like she wants to be 100 percent white and want to use this issues to trash blacks due to her half black side and hating it. She always trashing blacks. Hypocrite? no honey, you are the hypocrite.

18. Again, BLACKS CAN NOT BE RACIST. I wish black could be racist which would mean blacks do NOT have to fight for EQUALITY in the justice system, fight for FAIR housing and loans, Fight for VOTING RIGHTS/ACT, Fight for equal treatment in education in black schools, etc. Another test that will show you blacks can not be racist. Look at economics, CAN a blacks person become RICH WITHOUT having some kind of dealing whites? NO. Can a white person became rich without dealing with blacks? YES. because whites are the ones in power (economics). Yes, Michael Jordan is rich but he does NOT (racially) own the LEAGUE.

• And lets not forget blacks have to worry about what they name their kids due to not being stereotype to not get a job. Again, if blacks could be racist or practice racism, this would NOT be an issue.

• James on said:

Yes they can you arrogant ignorant idiot. They very well can. Stop acting as if institutional racism and racism are the same… They arent. And you keep using the institutional racism definition to change the definition of racism. It will never work, you are just wasting your time which you could better use by spreading positivity instead of your thinly veiled racist hate.

• “Again, BLACKS CAN NOT BE RACIST.” This comment crosses the line. It’s not just objectively false. It’s stupid. Worse, it’s evil. Stupid, evil things do not become true just because you repeat them IN ALL CAPS.

• Whitey on said:

That Is some of the dumbest stuff I’ve ever read! So all them whites attacked during the L.A. riots because they are white wasn’t racism. That girl that got killed at gas station by group of blacks that said they was going to kill the first white person they seen wasn’t racist? Go back to your “safe space” and stop talking. You’re just another victim of “The Man”.

• Xander on said:

Actually, Black Americans can oppress other Black people. I am experiencing it now while I am writing this. I am a Black Haitian Dominican American who is light skinned with soft hair…none of the barbers want to give me a cut. I have no idea if there is something wrong with me in general. I am hurt when White people treat me better than Black Americans.

19. First of all, LEARN the meaning of the word racism. Racism is SYSTEMIC. It is POWER (economic) to OPPRESSION another race based on race and with the belief that ONE race is SUPERIOR to another race. That is REAL meaning of the word Racism/racist. What she has experience is PREJUDICE-which is a negative ATTITUDE TOWARDS anyone based bon race, religion, choices, etc. and some blacks have a PREJUDICE due to being mistreated, the unequality that blacks had to deal with, superior thinking that whites are better even by some blacks with low esteem and brought into the self hate, etc. She is a dumb woman.

• canofsand on said:

There are different types of racism. Systemic racism is but one of them. You insisting that’s all there is doesn’t make US the ones who need to learn. And, sadly, what you go on to say about (systemic) racism doesn’t get any better in that department. You are woefully misinformed, gullible, and a racist.

• Racism is bigotry based on an idea of race. That is the common dictionary definition. What you are describing is institutionalised racism, and even then for your argument to convince you need to prove that no black people have institutional power or that ‘white’ institutions are racist by design. Thomas Sowell made the point that saying racists can only be racist if they are in a position of power is like suggesting that the Nazis were not racist until they gained power in Germany, even though they held the exact same ideas before they took control of the country.

• Really?

Stop twisting lexicon and words to suit your feelings. It’s infantile.

People remain in poverty because they refuse to work to get out. It’s not systematic oppression. The system makes it difficult, but anyone with persistent motivation, some intelligence, and the wisdom to make good choices….gets out of poverty.

I have done it. I have friends of all races who have gotten out of poverty….others that have not. Did not relate to race in anyway.

Respect, peace, love and understanding goes alot further than anger. We need to teach our young people persistence and adaptability. Not anger.

• He’s probably bad on the eyes. That’s why he always come on this site and diss blk women. I think he’s a man scorned. Thank you for leaving us alone.

• Sasha Hart on said:

Jhuf,
        Are you free tomorrow? Your posts are entertaining and my students enjoy them. I would love for them to actually meet an Appalachian man with maybe a fourth grade education. I also need to interview you for my thesis.

• Sasha Hart on said:

Larry,
      I will not call you doctor because I would have to see your degree. I am a beautiful Black woman who has been known to turn heads. Please post a picture of yourself. I am sure your parents are brother and sister.

20. Can she just go away? Far, far away!!! And to Dungy, Black folks are some of the most forgiving folks around – – what else would he have us do?!

21. Dam Sista didn’t you know? Of course We are the most ardent racist, say anything
    Not approved by the self-proclaimed leaders of the black establishment (plantation over see’ers) and yes you will be called all the names whites and conservatives lose their careers over and Mis lead NBC the Counterfeit News Network will fabricate “experts” to refute anything you said do you think if a Republican had been running Chicago the horrendous murder rates there wouldn’t be nightly news Hillary and Bernie both gave the Mayor of Flint a pass give Obamas EPA that was in charge of the water problem and went all the way up to the Governor if Bush had still been POTUS Maxine (batshit crazy) Waters would have been calling for his impeachment, Democrats need whipping posts such as you there are millions of uninformed un educated black folk out there they need to shield from reality by putting people like you in the spot light

• Blacks can not be racist blacks can be prejudice no matter who much you want black to be. And blacks have those prejudice due to what WHITES racist have created. So do not blame blacks, blame the original OPPRESSORS.

• You’re as dump as a box of hammers only lazy stupid Negros buy into that Bullsh!t theory by espousing to it your saying that blacks can never achieve power or authority
        Over our lives and futures
        And there for will forever be less of a human in value, morality, and self-destiny than a white person

• @jose,
        Before you call anyone “dump” you should first learn how to spell “dumb” and it’s you’re not “…espousing to it your saying ”
        Do better.

• Sherise Todd on said:

When they talk about being attacked by their own people, they are specifically talking being attacked by their own people because of their color. You cannot complain about racism if you yourself are a bigot. Yes there is a difference between bigotry and prejudice. Yes, racism involves having power. However believe you me, if a person is prejudice or a bigot, it will often come out in the form of committing harmful behavior. I am not saying a person does not have a right to hate certain people because of their color but while they may have the right, many people commit certain actions out of their bigotry that is not ok. Some people will go around trying to turn people against other people just because they have a problem with that person’s skin color.

• You’re just limited, IQ of 85 maybe? Oppression is Oppression and racism is racism, they don’t mean the same thing dummy! Anyone can be racist and Africans and black Americans are the most racist ppl on the planet. They still have some slavery in Africa and they still hunt down Albinos and hack them up, even children! Slavery has existed for thousands of years dummy, Africans were the first to enslave people. Had the blacks not been sent here or somewhere they simply would have worked, starved or beat them to death like they did to their white, brown and black slaves. The USA is just one country dummy, there’s hundreds out in the world. Americans fought to the death to end slavery! They could have killed the slaves but no. I’d bet money your black and ghetto raised, that’s why you’re so limited.

22. Maybe if she wasn’t another Stacy Dash-she would receive more RESPECT from people of color!!!!!

This is the 21st Century–Uncle Toms/Aunt Jemima’s are not in vogue!!!!!!!!!!!!