Bill Bellamy, LisaRaye McCoy, Carl Payne, Ginuwine, Chante Moore, Lamiyah Good, Skye Griffin and Terrell Carter star in the Je’Caryous Johnson produced hit play, Married But Single Too, the story of love, sex and relationships that is sure to raise a few questions throughout the story line.
“This is the first time in history that a sequel has been done to a play. You don’t have to have seen part one to understand part two,” McCoy said.
LisaRaye’s most attractive thing in a man?
“He needs to be easy on the eyes, you need to have that chemistry in the bedroom. Besides that you want to know the character and the heart. He should have everything that’s necessary already purchased.”
Married But Single Too is currently playing in Detroit through Sunday, February 19th. Next stops include New York, Memphis, St. Louis, Chicago and Cleveland. Click the link below to hear the entire interview.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 16
3. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou3 of 16
4. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married...but as we know, it didn't work out.4 of 16
5. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey5 of 16
6. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.6 of 16
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose7 of 16
8. Kimora and Russell Simmons8 of 16
9. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.Source:AP) 9 of 16
10. 'All My Children' star and current guest star on 'Power' Debbi Morgan has been married...and divorced four times.10 of 16
11. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.11 of 16
12. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.12 of 16
13. And we thought it would last - Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.13 of 16
14. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O'Neal.14 of 16
15. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven't remarried.15 of 16
16. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it's been finalized...but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?16 of 16