Check that style!
The 15-year-old looks warm and stylish in a navy (faux) fur coat. Colored faux fur was spotted all over the Fall/Winter 2016 runways. It’s also definitely needed for your holiday look!
We love how Sasha demurely plays upon the trend. While the $695 Culver Coat is a splurge, it IS reversible, revealing two coats in one. The other side is a luxurious champagne, perfect for a night out.
The fur look is perfect for the holiday season and sported by some of your favorite celebs. Whether you want to splurge like Sasha, spend or save, we show you how!
One thing I love about Sasha’s Opening Ceremony coat is the chic oversizeness of the piece. Attain this cozy look with this Ecote Reversible Hooded Jacket.
You can go for a classic black and white look or more of a bold holiday appeal with red and white. At $89.00, you will look fashionable and not break the bank!
Do the deals get any better? Of course they do! Feeling a little funky? Go with a fun color for your faux fur.
This blue-ish gray option is perfect for someone who wants to play up the fashion, but still show out with subtle style. This starlet ombre furry shag coat is on sale for $20.00? Yes, really.
Celebrating Fashion's Biggest Supermodels
1. Cynthia BaileySource:AP 1 of 19
2. Jessica White was discovered at age 13 and landed her first job modeling for Vogue.2 of 19
3. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.3 of 19
4. Selita Ebanks is a Cayman born British model and actress best known for her days as a Victoria's Secret Angel.4 of 19
5. Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model. She began her career at age 14 with a modeling contract with Chanel.5 of 19
6. Jourdan Dunn was discovered in 2006 and became the first black woman to walk the Prada runway in 2008.6 of 19
7. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America's Next Top Model.7 of 19
8. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America's Next Top Model.8 of 19
9. Naomi Sims began her career as the first Black supermodel. (Photo: EURweb.com)9 of 19
10. Beverly Johnson made history when she appeared on the cover of Vogue. (AP)10 of 19
11. Businesswoman, actress and model Iman was a favorite with top designers. (AP)11 of 19
12. Tyra Banks was the first Black to grace the cover of S.I. (AP)12 of 19
13. Supermodel Naomi Campbell began modeling at the age of 15. (AP)13 of 19
14. Sudanese supermodel Alek Wek was discovered when she was 18. (AP)14 of 19
15. Ethiopian born model Liya Kebede has had a very successful career as model. (AP)15 of 19
16. Joan Smalls ranked #2 model in the world according to models.com. (AP)16 of 19
17. Model Sessilee Lopez has a Dominican and Portuguess background. (AP)17 of 19
18. Roshumba also appreared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. (AP)18 of 19
19. Chanel ImanSource:Instagram 19 of 19