Source: Ron Galella, Ltd. / Getty
Janet Jackson is paying homage to her late brother Michael Jackson by naming her baby in his honor.
According to an E! source claims the name will “have something to do with Michael Jackson.”
Janet is reportedly due soon. The source also confirmed her health is in a a good state.
“The doctors said she is doing well and [told her] just to take it easy,” the told E!.
Celebrity Siblings: Talent Runs in the Family
20 photos Launch gallery
1. LisaRaye McCoy is the older half-sister of rapper Da Brat; they share the same father.
1 of 20
2. Meagan and La'Miyah Good
2 of 20
3. jussie and Jurnee Smollett-Bell
Source:Jussie Smollett Instagram
3 of 20
4. Tennis Superstars Venus and Serena Williams.
4 of 20
5. Tracie Ellis Ross and Evan Ross are the children of Ms. Diana Ross.
5 of 20
6. Ray-J and Brandy have a close bond that's been displayed in music, TV, and film.
6 of 20
7. The Braxtons Toni, Tamar, Traci, Towonda and Trina have all gained celeb status.
7 of 20
8. Beyonce and Solange, the power sisters in music, fashion and film.
8 of 20
9. Tahj, Tia and Tamera have been famous since childhood.
9 of 20
10. Pop icon Grace Jones and Bishop Noel Jones are siblings.
10 of 20
11. Did you know Nia Long and comedian Sommore are half sisters.
11 of 20
12. Vanessa Williams shares those blue eyes with younger brother Chris.
12 of 20
13. Actors and brothers Steve and Wood Harris.
13 of 20
14. The famous music family includes Janet, Tito, Michael, Marlon, Jackie & Jermaine
14 of 20
15. Phylicia Rashad and Debbie Allen are sisters.
15 of 20
16. The Wayans Bros: Dwayne, Keenan Ivory, Kim, Damon, Marlon, and Shawn.
16 of 20
17. Funny guys Eddie and Charlie Murphy are brothers.
17 of 20
18. Funny men Chris Rock and Tony Rock, don't you see the resemblance?
18 of 20
19. The talented DeBarge family has been plagued with drugs, crime & death.
19 of 20
20. Brothers Rev Run, Russell and Danny Simmons.
20 of 20