The new Fall 2016 line for Beyonce’s activewear brand Ivy Park has arrived, complete with camouflage, logo prints, hoodies, slides, a puffer jacket, gym bags, and bodysuits.
“I stretch my body out like the horizon,” says the singer in a new campaign video for the collection. “I teach my body everyday that I can go a little further. I know my body can learn to bend and not break. I know what it’s capable of — I’ve seen it perform miracles.”
The video also features footage of her husband Jay Z, daughter Blue Ivy and scenes from her Formation world tour.
“When I’m about to give up, I picture that one person I love more than anyone — I picture them wherever they are in the world and I imagine myself running towards them,” says Beyonce. “I see their face and they’re smiling and cheering and they’re so proud of me. They’re shouting my name and I make it to the end. I push past the pain and I find love.”
The new Ivy Park collection is available at Nordstrom, Top Shop, Zalando and Net-a-Porter.
Girl Power: Saluting The Best In Sports
1. Misty CopelandSource:Misty Copeland Facebook 1 of 13
2. Cappie PondexterSource:Cappie Instagram 2 of 13
3. Skylar DigginsSource:Vogue via Skylar Diggins Instagram 3 of 13
4. Ronda RouseySource:Ronda Instagram 4 of 13
5. Jackie Joyner KerseeSource:Courtesy 5 of 13
6. Althea GibsonSource:AP 6 of 13
7. Allyson FelixSource:Allyson Instagram 7 of 13
8. Venus and Serena WilliamsSource:AP 8 of 13
9. Lisa Leslie9 of 13
10. Laila AliSource:PR 10 of 13
11. Gabby DouglasSource:PR 11 of 13
12. Dominique DawesSource:PR 12 of 13
13. Sanya Richards RossSource:Sanya Instagram 13 of 13
(Photo Source: Instagram)