Tamar Braxton is not here for the rumors of her marriage going south.
The Grammy-nominated singer has been in the news since the start of summer because of The Real fiasco and her marriage to music executive, Vincent Herbert. In addition to rumors of her cheating —which was allegedly discovered by a private detective hired by her husband (outlandish, we know)— they were also said to have gotten into a fight that led to Herbert biting her finger at Atlanta’s Ritz Carlton hotel a few weeks ago.
But when recently confronted by a camera totting-paparazzi, she kept it plain in regards to any rumors being spread.
“Listen, let me tell you something,” she said while walking through the airport. “Just because somebody says something doesn’t make it law. I’m not even ‘finna defend my relationship to anybody. Ever. This is a marriage. This is not my baby daddy, this is not my boyfriend, we don’t live together. This is my husband for 13 years. So everybody else can have several seats … God is good.”
At the end of the day, no one has a right to be involved in her business other than close family and friends. And really, no one has a say in anyone else’s marriage. There are only two parties that matter: Tamar and Vince.
We wish the pair the best, and if there are any issues, we hope they work it out in their own time.
20 Women Who Could Replace Tamar On 'The Real'
1. AshantiSource:PR 1 of 20
2. Elise NealSource:PR 2 of 20
3. Tisha Campbell MartinSource:PR 3 of 20
4. Jill Marie JonesSource:PR 4 of 20
5. Zendaya5 of 20
6. Tina Campbell6 of 20
7. Jurnee Smollett BellSource:PR 7 of 20
8. Bresha WebbSource:PR 8 of 20
9. Jessica WhiteSource:PR 9 of 20
10. Meagan GoodSource:PR 10 of 20
11. Regina HallSource:PR 11 of 20
12. Eva MarcilleSource:PR 12 of 20
13. LisaRayeSource:PR 13 of 20
14. Vivica FoxSource:PR 14 of 20
15. Essence AtkinsSource:PR 15 of 20
16. SerayahSource:PR 16 of 20
17. Michelle WilliamsSource:PR 17 of 20
18. K. MichelleSource:PR 18 of 20
19. MonicaSource:Instagram 19 of 20
20. BrandySource:PR 20 of 20