Well, in true Breezy fashion, he quickly stomped out that notion with a long message on Instagram. Chris wrote that he quit smoking cigarettes on New Year’s and is sick of people trying to use him for money.
Baby mom Nia Guzman told a judge that Chris and his friends’ habits are bad for the little girl, and she also petitioned the court for more child support.
Chris says it’s nonsense and goes on to mention that Royalty is the youngest in her class and one of the smartest because she is “constantly learning and being creative.”
The “Loyal” singer also shut down rumors that he and Karrueche are getting back together. Someone posted a picture of the former couple, but Brown commented that it’s a bunch of bull.
Meanwhile, the artist still found the time to party it up in Miami at Cafe Iguana with Hennessy V.S. and judging by the pic above, he was having a grand ol’ time.
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 11
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 11
3. Community Service3 of 11
4. Tour Documentary4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 11
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 11
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 11
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption11 of 11
PHOTO CREDIT: Hennessy, Instagram
Chris Brown Blasts Bad Parenting Rumors While Partying In Miami was originally published on globalgrind.com