Don’t come for Toni Braxton because she’s got shade for days. Just ask anyone on Instagram. The Grammy-winning diva made her rounds on the TV circuit this week to promote her upcoming TV movie “Unbreak My Heart.” And since she’s actually endorsing the latest Lifetime biopic, we have some hope that the network has gotten it right.
Toni looked great in her all-black look, and her makeup was fantastic. It was simple and sophisticated–perfect for Toni.
There was really nothing to pick apart about her look. However, one of her followers decided to hop into her comment section and speculate about whether she’s had some work done.
People talk plenty of smack on Instagram, and it’s generally lost in the shuffle of social media foolishness. There’s very little chance that anyone’s going to get you back in line for saying something crazy.
What that fan didn’t count on, though, was Toni scrolling through her comments and getting them together with an epic clapback.
Toni’s shade was pitch black, but she had to let these people know that she’s not the one to mess with.
Russell Simmons Celebrates His Birthday With Toni Braxton At All Def Comedy Live
1. Russell Simmons and Toni Braxton celebrated their birthdays together at All Def Comedy Live in L.A.Source: 1 of 6
2. Chris Spencer hits the stage.Source: 2 of 6
3. Affion Crockett poses at All Def Comedy Live.Source: 3 of 6
4. Tony Rock hits the stage.Source: 4 of 6
5. Paloma Ford posed for a quick flick.Source: 5 of 6
6. Andre Berto was spotted in attendance as well.Source: 6 of 6