In efforts to maintain her storyline beyond being an instigator and a pot-stirrer, Kenya has introduced viewers to her new man.
Trainer Matt Jordan recently made his debut on RHOA. Twitter couldn’t help but have mixed reactions to their on-screen chemistry.
“Kenya, Matt doesn’t want you,” said @IamBJP
What makes Matt and Kenya’s union seemingly real is the fact that he went to bat for her on social media. He recently made the former Miss USA his WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) a few days early and his comments included some haters.
“…People swear she can’t get a man, clearly she doesn’t want one,” said @gotebi. To which Matt responded, “She can get what she desires, she has a man and she’s well taken care of!”
Well, there you have it! Matt seems to be proudly claiming Kenya if he’s using his Twitter Fingers…in this case Instagram Fingers to come to her defense! We just hope he and Kenya are on the same page when it comes to marriage and kids! Good luck Kenya, we’re rooting for you!
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Through the Seasons
1. Apollo, Phaedra, Kandi and Todd1 of 18
2. Phaedra and Apollo2 of 18
3. Kandi and Phaedra3 of 18
4. Greg, Nene and Porsha4 of 18
5. Porsha and Cynthia5 of 18
6. Porsha, Cynthia and Kenya6 of 18
7. Porsha Williams7 of 18
8. Kenya Moore8 of 18
9. Kandi and Todd9 of 18
10. Kandi and Mama Joyce10 of 18
11. Cast member NeNe Leakes.11 of 18
12. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)12 of 18
13. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)13 of 18
14. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)14 of 18
15. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)15 of 18
16. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)16 of 18
17. Claudia Jordan- added season 717 of 18
18. Claudia Jordan- added season 718 of 18