How Can I Fix My Credit Score?

Money Tip: How Can I Fix My Credit Score? [VIDEO]

Dismiss

Need some help with your credit? We’ve got you covered.

PART 2:

Follow The Willie Moore Jr. Show on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter

Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]

Willie Moore Jr: Faith and Family #Flatout

267 thoughts on “Money Tip: How Can I Fix My Credit Score? [VIDEO]

1. Javier Simon on said:

I had a low credit score and dont even have a single bank due to my criminal records. I have to consult my credit specialist Robert Morris who helped me to raise my credit score from 452 to 780 excellent plus. I can boost of having 4 banks with 10 different credit cards worth $50k credit limit. He is very kind and fast about his services. You can get in touch with him through Robertmorriscyberservices at gmail dot com or (657) 222-3404.

2. Franklin Henson on said:

I tried buying a new car a few months ago but I could barely get approved for a loan due to my bad credit history, and if I did get approved the interest rate was above 20%. I needed help to fix my credit so i resorted to making some research online and luckily for me, i found DIGITALMAESTRO. We got in touch and within two(2) weeks, he succeeded in raising my score to a high 700’s and also expunged the various negative items impacting my credit report. I re-visited the dealerships some weeks later and I was able to qualify for my car loan at a very reasonable rate. I was also able to improve my standard of living with my past struggles now gone, all thanks to him. I must say he’s the best to handle credit-related issues. I won’t stop to give my testimony so several people can also benefit from his talents and skills. You can easily contact him on these platforms; Email: DIGITALMAESTRO@TECHIE.COM, Cell: +1(865)213-5456. Don’t forget to also spread the word.

3. Sandra Woods on said:

If you have any issues of fixing Bad credit by removing negative items, including:
    Late Payments – Charge offs
    Medical Bills – Repossessions
    Website Database Hack
    Phone Cloning Hack
    Facebook Hack
    Whatsapp Hack
    Telegram Hack
    Boosting Credit Score
    Access To Social Networks
    Spy Call Recording
    Hack University grades and Transcripts
    Clear Criminal and DMV records
    Clear Debts, Mortgages
    Loaded Credit Cards and Western Union Hacks.

Cristhomascreditrepair are the best. He has proven to be competent, He help me hack my spouse’s phone with no traces or physically touching the phone all that goes in and out was all I had access to and I caught him with many proof. Thanks to BILL for a great job, In case you need such assistance i would advice you to contact him and the rest would be history, i promised to make this recommendation after all he did for me. You can also contact him at Cristhomascreditrepair at Gmail Dot Com.

4. Darren Welch on said:

I’m grateful to CyberHacker who helped me to boost my credit score to 802 and erase all my negative items from my credit report and also delete about 13 hard inquiries off my credit report. Thanks to me for saving my life and entire family now we living fine. Email him here at cyberhacklord247 AT Gmail DOT Com.

5. Grantflores on said:

Dont miss this Opportunity. Cristhomascreditrepair at Gmail Dot Com has proofened to be competent, reliable and trustworthy. Cris Thomas is a credit specialist,he’s good at fixing credit by removing negative items, including:
    Late Payments – Charge offs
    Collections – Foreclosures
    Medical Bills – Repossessions
    Student Loans – Tax Liens
    and Chex system, DUI fix and lots More. His charges are not outrageous; He helped increase my score from 450 (bad) to 820(excellent). He also removed some of my reports, medical bills including electricity bills. He’s just the best.

6. Donald Jason on said:

In the middle of last month I was reading this article on Hacker News. This article was about a hacker raising their credit score from 235 – 830% and how their users were happy about it.when a simple comment from user in google caught my attention so i decide to get in touch with the hacker and he help me increase my credit score from 240 to 750 plus, he also delete all my negative report and completed the hack in less than three days at a price that’s worth it. now i’m free to purchase the kind of house i want, you can contact him through his email at Raymondtrollingercyberservices At Gmail Dot Com

7. Frank Gill on said:

I got a bad credit score and i couldn’t be able to get approve for any loan since then my life has been so miserable that i cant catch up with my bills. My boss recommend Robert Morris to me that he will fix my credit score for me. I contacted him and gave him my credit information for the hack. After few days, he give me a text to check my credit score and my FICO score went up to 825 excellent plus and remove all the hard inquiries off my credit report. He is a Man of God and very hardworking so you can give him a mail through Robertmorriscyberservices At Gmail Dot Com.

8. Minona James on said:

I’m Manoni James from Michigan. I approached Cybergod and told him about the bad tradelings in my report and some medical bills which brought my score down tp 430; we reviewed my report and my goals. He provided a clear expectation of my goals. I started the process in July 2018. Fast forward to late September 2017, my score still is great. I recommend fixing your credit with Cybergod@writeme.com. He accepts credit cards and his charge is moderate. He also does DUI fix and Chex system, God bless Cybergod for me. America will continue to be great with these kinds of sincere people.

9. patrick strocks on said:

I got notification from a forum and lot of testimony about Mr richard,I have been in need of help just to delete all the negatives collections on my credit report and looking for ways to boost my credit score to 830 excellent before i come across this hacker.i explain my problems to him and he told me to wait for 2 to 4 days and my score would be increased to my satisfaction,am here to review him so you guys can contact him and i am sure he is gonna offer you the best service you need,contact him on..Richardgreenblattcreditrepair At Gmail dot COM OR Text him on (304) 278-4611 thanks

10. It’s with a great joy in my heart coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from WHITE-MORE. I desperately needed help to fix my credit score because my score was so poor and I needed a high score in order to be able to source for a loan and get a good house for me and my family. It was really bad that I had to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So I was making research online and saw some testimonies from people WHITE -MORE Helped with their credit scores, then i decided to contact him on his email “WHITTEMORE9999@gmail.com”, then i received a mail
    from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise, he helped boost my credit score within a short time frame and I was able to get the house of my choice some months after. If you need help in fixing your credit score, contact “” . He is the best and right man for the job.