Hiccups normally come at the worst time possible. Well, anytime you get the hiccups is the worst time possible. For seven-year-old Ethan Hall, for them to arrive while he was singing the Australian National Anthem was anything but the perfect moment.
At an Australian Baseball League game, Hall performed the “Advance Australia Fair” national anthem to the stadium, but the hiccups started as soon as he hit the first note.
The players and fans didn’t laugh as he sang through the creaks in his voice, but according to the game’s commentator, it was “absolutely priceless.”
Way to go, Ethan!
Want to see more videos like this? Head over to “Gone Viral!” to see more videos and stories we’re sharing! Visit HERE
The Strangest Stadium Foods In The Country (PHOTOS)
1. "The Walk Off" at Baltimore's Camden Yards is Italian Sausage covered in crab dip and a pretzel roll. While the name is a nod to baseball, you probably will need to walk it off once you're through with this beast.Source:Tumblr 1 of 11
2. The Rocky Mountain Oysters at Coors Field in Denver are probably the biggest culprit of false advertising. ICYDK, these "oysters" are actually fried bull testicles. Bon appetit.Source:Flickr 2 of 11
3. They sell fried ravioli with dipping sauce at the Busch Stadium in St. Louis, because who wants crap like fries and ice cream when you can have ravioli at a sporting event?Source:Tumblr 3 of 11
4. Baseball's Best Burger (known as the "Luther Burger to some) is your typical burger - but instead of basic buns, they're Krispy Kreme donuts.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. The "Sliders Family Meal Deal" at Yankee Stadium in New York is a $20 deal you can't pass up. However, burgers in a bucket seems like a dream and a sin at the same time.Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. The Murph-A-Dilla is a 24-inch long beef brisket quesadilla. Clearly it's meant for sharing, but you probably won't.Source:Tumblr 6 of 11
7. "The Baco" at Fifth Third Ballpark in Michigan probably isn't what you thought it was. It's your ordinary taco, but instead of a tortilla, it's wrapped in good ol' bacon.Source:MLB Blogs 7 of 11
8. The StrasBurger at Nats Park in Washington is one big and expensive burger ($59 to be exact). It's 8 pounds, so you'll literally have a food baby after getting through with this.Source:Tumblr 8 of 11
9. The Pulled Pork Parfait at Miller Park in Milwaukee looks so wrong, but probably tastes so right.Source:Flickr 9 of 11
10. Triple Pork Poutine at the BMO Field in Toronto is a Canadian and meat-lover's dream all it once.Source:Tumblr 10 of 11
11. BBQ Nachos at RedZone Park in Memphis sound like an amazing Tex-Mex mix.Source:Instagram 11 of 11
Gone Viral! Kid Hiccups Through National Anthem At Baseball Game was originally published on globalgrind.com