3. Halloween Spider Sandwiches
What you’ll need:
- 8 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 32 pretzel sticks, thin carrot strips
- and/or thin celery strips
- 8 raisins
- Substitute flavored cream cheese or peanut butter for the cream cheese
- Cut out the spider bodies
- Use a 21/2-inch cookie cutter to cut a circle from each slice of bread.
- Place the circles on a cutting board.
- Add the spread
- Spread the cream cheese on half of the bread circles using a table knife.
- Decorate the spiders
- Place eight pretzel sticks on the side of the bread circles for the spider legs.
- Place the remaining bread circles on top.
- Press two raisins into each circle to be the eyes.
- Draw a web on a paper plate with a black marker and place the spiders on the plate to serve.
- You can also serve the spiders on a round wire rack to resemble the spider web.
Recipe: [Autism Leaning Felt]
5 Healthy DIY Halloween Treats was originally published on blackdoctor.org
All In The Eyes: Fans React To "That Look" Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
Larsa Pippen Says She and Ex-Scottie Had Sex ‘4 Times a Night for 23 Years’
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
'Creed III' Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested On Assault Charges
Gisele Bundchen Allegedly Dating Tom Brady’s Neighbor, Jeffrey Soffer
Michael Irvin Misconduct Lawsuit: Release Of Surveillance Video Causes Split Reactions
Beyoncé And Adidas To End Ties On IVY PARK In Amicable Split
50 Cent Issues Warning To Former Employee Who Stole $2 Million