Kenya Moore faked her engagement to the man she met on Millionaire Matchmaker according to the woman that he actually married.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star appeared on an episode of Patti Stanger’s Bravo show and ended up with a man named James Freeman. On May 1, Moore posted an Instagram pic of an engagement ring reportedly given to her by Freeman, a Los Angeles based commercial real estate agent.
That was apparently news to Freeman, because he started dating Jaimi Gregory shortly after taping the show last fall and ended up marrying her in April of this year.
Jaimi Gregory told Radar Online that Kenya knew this all along.
“James was on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ in September  and I met him in December. We met on Match.com and three months later we were engaged,” she told Radar. “Then on Good Friday, April 3, 2015 we got married. We just knew right away that we were in love.”
Gregory told Radar that Freeman “totally forgot he even did the show and so when the commercials started airing he told me all about it.”
“He said he went on two or three dates after the show aired with Kenya,” she claimed. “He told me they just kissed and nothing else. He said she just wasn’t the right person for her, but he wished her the best.”
Freeman’s wife said that in the last two weeks Moore started reaching out to her husband again. “Kenya wrote to him saying that they should celebrate since their ratings were so high,” she said. “But he told her that he had met someone and fell in love so it wasn’t appropriate for him to talk with her anymore.”
The RHOA star was apparently not happy with his response and sent him a “mean” response, according to his wife.
“Kenya wrote to him and told him that he hurt her brand. Of course he didn’t respond to her. But a little more than a week ago she reached out again and told him she needed a favor. When he asked what it was she told him she needed to talk to him in person,” Gregory claimed. “He didn’t want to do that so he didn’t respond.”
Gregory told Radar that her husband was reluctant to meet with Moore because “he told her he was seeing somebody. She knew he was seeing somebody. She was not respecting him anymore.”
She said she was shocked when she heard that Moore posted an engagement ring picture and then claimed she didn’t know that Freeman was in a relationship with another woman.
“It doesn’t feel good to be put in this position. James was very clear with his boundaries,” Gregory claimed. “She wasn’t respecting him. This was obviously a publicity stunt. I know it was.”
JUST MARRY HER ALREADY: Celebrity Couples We'd Like To See Hitched
1. Teyana Taylor and Iman ShumpertSource:Instagram 1 of 14
2. Jennifer Lopez and Casper SmartSource:PR 2 of 14
3. Tank and Zena FosterSource:Tank's Instagram 3 of 14
4. Emily B and FabolousSource:Emily B Instagram 4 of 14
5. Omarion and April JonesSource:Omarion Instagram 5 of 14
6. Victor Cruz and Elaina Watley6 of 14
7. Vanessa Simmons and Mike WayansSource:Instagram 7 of 14
8. Don Cheadle and Bridgid CoulterSource:PR Photos 8 of 14
9. Chrissy and Jim JonesSource:Instagram 9 of 14
10. Keri HIlson and Serge IbakaSource:Instagram 10 of 14
11. Kyla Pratt and @IAmComptonSource:Instagram 11 of 14
12. Draya and Orlando ScandrickSource:Instagram 12 of 14
13. Oprah and SteadmanSource:PR Photos 13 of 14
14. Jennifer Hudson and David OtungaSource:PR Photos 14 of 14