In a world that’s always on the go, it’s easy to miss out on a headline or two- check out some you may have missed this week below!
1. Will there ever be justice for Kendrick Johnson? His parents filed a $100 million wrongful death lawsuit this week.
3. It’s the beginning of a new year and many of us are on health kicks, well here are the do’s and don’t’s of making a healthy smoothie here.
4. A tragic story out of California this week – a student athlete was found dead in her apartment after choking to death on this.
5. Impressive! A 13-year-old just created a Braille printer out of legos – what have you done lately?! Read about this here.
6. Did you know aromatherapy can improve your sex life? Find out how here.
7. Ready to move? These cities have been selected as the best for Black Economic Success. Find out which cities here.
8. Not again! Video shows man shot by New Jersey police raising his hands. Read more here.
9. What?! A Black officer was shot by a white man four times and walks free. Why? Read about it here.
10. Silence is golden for Nick and Mariah, according to reports the former couple will pay heavy penalties if either talk about their divorce. Get more deets here.