FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An Arizona woman eating at Burger King says she found a razor blade in her salad.
Jennifer Ashley tells KTVK-TV she immediately showed the manager Wednesday at a Flagstaff branch of the fast-foot chain.
Burger King says an employee admitted the blade left on a shelf accidentally fell into a tub of lettuce. The company says razor blades are not allowed in or near food preparation areas.
The employee has since been fired.
Ashley says she received a refund and a free salad. She says she doesn’t plan to press charges. She just wants people to be aware of what they are eating, even in a restaurant.
(Photo Source: Thinkstock)