Valentine’s Day is almost here, and while some of you simply can’t stand the sight of all-red during this time of year, some people completely embrace Valentine’s Day and all its spending splendor and are always looking for the best way to add some variety to their special day with their significant others. Thankfully, in this information age, there’s so many helpful apps to help you enjoy your unique Valentine’s Day, stress-free.
Must Read: 13 Sure-Fire Signs It Is NOT A Date
With these apps you can ensure you find a romantic dinner date spot, make it there on time and even keep yourself on track with your finances, without even disturbing your evening.
1. To Help Pick The Perfect Date Spot:
Forgot to make that dinner reservation? Open Table Mobile makes it easy for you to find open reservations at restaurants near you and also helps you avoid that argument about “always forgetting” to plan something.
What It Is: Open Table Mobile allows you to search your favorite restaurant or any restaurants near you to make reservations with the touch of your finger.
Why It’s Unique: All reservations are displayed in real-time, making every reservation easy without calling the restaurant. Users can also see the menu before making a reservation and can even refine their search by cuisine, pricing and availability.
2. Make It To Dinner On Time:
Don’t risk a great date by being late on the most romantic day of the year. This app has a number of “Waze” to make sure you’re on time to meet your date.
What It Is: The world’s fastest growing community based traffic and navigation app, dedicated to contributing to the ‘common good’ out there on the road; acquired by Google this past summer.
Why It’s Unique: Reports are user-generated, allowing you to alert and join other drivers in your area in sharing real time traffic and road info, saving everyone time and gas money on their commute
3. To Decipher Your Love’s Conversation:
Often times, we’re engaged in a conversation that may not be as authentic as the person having the conversation with you wants you to believe that it is. Moodies can tell you what your mood is in 20 seconds. All you have to do is press a button and talk.
What It Is: Moodies has the ability to take a person’s raw vocal intonations to decode and measure a full spectrum of human emotions from a person’s speech.
Why It’s Unique: With the press of a button, and 20 seconds later, you can easily find out if the guy or gal spouting Love Quotes your way is genuine or completely full of it.
4. To Pick The Right Budget-Friendly Gift:
Kick it up a notch this Valentine’s Day by surprising your date with a thoughtful gift that’s not going to break the bank. GoBank is a bank account that lets you know just how much you can splurge.
What It Is: Award-winning new mobile bank [FDIC-insured] that enables account-holders to do all banking functions via their smartphone [send money instantly, pay bills, build a budget, withdraw cash from over 42,000 ATMs nationwide, etc.]
Why It’s Unique: No overdraft fees, pay-what-you-want monthly fee (users select fee within app from $0-9 which can be changed at any point in time), Fortune-Teller feature which compares incoming/outgoing expenditures to politely tell you whether you can afford a purchase.
5. To Keep The Romance Going After The Date:
Don’t get stuck with nothing to do after dinner. Gravy helps you find fun events going on around you!
What It Is: Gravy finds something exciting to do after that Valentine’s Day dinner or even to plan an upcoming trip based on how you’re feeling.
Why It’s Unique: Gravy lets the user choose what kind of mood they are in, and will match you up with something fun to do. Events are unique and you’d be surprised at how many things are going on around you that you weren’t even aware of! Fun might be right around the corner.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Check Out This Gallery Of VDay Drinks!
Drunk In Love: Valentine's Day Cocktails For You & Yours
1. Warm & Fuzzy FeelingsSource: 1 of 24
2. Romance-RitaSource: 2 of 24
3. GODIVA Chocolate MartiniSource: 3 of 24
4. Hot Chocolate Love AffairSource: 4 of 24
5. Cupid’s PotionSource: 5 of 24
6. Peppermint MartiniSource: 6 of 24
7. Spring Breeze CocktailSource: 7 of 24
8. Winter CosmoSource: 8 of 24
9. Dark Icy HeartSource: 9 of 24
10. Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach CosmoSource: 10 of 24
11. Devil's Spiked TeaSource: 11 of 24
12. Cascade Ice Love Potion PizzazzSource: 12 of 24
13. Cascade Ice Blushing SparklerSource: 13 of 24
14. Cascade Ice Passion PuckerSource: 14 of 24
15. Pomegranate KissSource: 15 of 24
16. Valentine’s Night RomanceSource: 16 of 24
17. french75hiresSource: 17 of 24
18. Camus PassionSource: 18 of 24
19. Karamel KissSource: 19 of 24
20. Cupid's ArrowSource: 20 of 24
21. Love, Laphroaig®Source: 21 of 24
22. Laphroaig® The Perfect GentlemanSource: 22 of 24
23. A Hopeless RomanticSource: 23 of 24
24. A Buzzin' RosesSource: 24 of 24
The Download: 5 Must-Have Apps For An Amazing & Special Valentine’s Date Night was originally published on hellobeautiful.com