What’s your relationship “deal breaker”? For some it’s height, income, or how and where you worship. But could you date someone with political beliefs radically different from your own? In “Baggage Claim” Montana Moore (Paula Patton) tracks down a former suitor, Langston (Taye Diggs), a rather conservative politician with plans to turn Montana into a political Stepford wife.
We sat down with the cast of “Baggage Claim” to find out if they could fall in love with someone with different political idealogies:
“Baggage Claim” opens today in theaters nationwide!
GET THE LATEST IN CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS ON THE URBAN DAILY!
A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn't Know
1. She's got brainsSource: 1 of 10
2. To the big screenSource: 2 of 10
3. And the small screenSource: 3 of 10
4. Nature Vs. NurtureSource: 4 of 10
5. InspirationSource: 5 of 10
6. She can singSource: 6 of 10
7. Model and Video VixenSource: 7 of 10
8. High School SweetheartsSource: 8 of 10
9. The AccoladesSource: 9 of 10
10. She was a lawyer for one daySource: 10 of 10
Would You Date A Black Republican? “Baggage Claim” Cast Sounds Off [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com