Chris Paul is full with court drama. Listen to hear about Ray Lewis‘ most recent case, Hines Ward’s possible baby, and the latest in the Evelyn Lozada/Chad Johnson saga.
Read the Ray Lewis story here and the Hines Ward story here, if you missed them.
This is Chris Paul from the TJMS running through the top stories in roughly sixty seconds with The Morning Minute.
Evelyn Lozada reunited with her ex-husband Chad Johnson for the first time since their divorce. Evelyn met Chad in a courtroom where she asked the judge to drop the restraining order she has against him. The judge asked Evelyn if she was still afraid of Ocho Cinco and she looked at Chad and said, no. Y’all know what that means, Evelyn bought a gun.
And in more NFL drama Raven superstar Ray Lewis is begging the judge to deny his baby mamma access to his financial records. Sharnika Kelly wants to know how much Ray is really baking so she could up her child support payments, but Ray-Ray is like, please judge, please, don’t let her see my bank balance. The two most precious numbers for any black man, his ATM pin and his cellphone code. You could water-board a brotha he still won’t tell you.
Also in the NFL drama department former Pittsburgh Steeler and Superbowl MVP Hines Ward been blindsided with a paternity suit. A woman in Georgia says that Hines is definitely the father of her one year old daughter. And if he won’t fess up and start paying she wants the judge to order a blood test. Damn, Heinz, it looks like the football field was the only place you protected yourself with a helmet.
Who's The Daddy? Famous Paternity Cases
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Organizers of a DNA test confirmed Thursday that the test proved the Michael Jackson is Brandon Howard’s biological father.
1 of 20
2. TMZ reported that comedian Mike Epps was hit with a paternity suit in 2008. No word on if the child ended up being his or not.
2 of 20
3. Married NFL baller Arian Foster got his mistress pregnant and she went to the news claiming that he tried to force her to get an abortion. Once their child is born, she plans on suing for child support and confirming his DNA.
3 of 20
4. Mathew Knowles officially became a father again (to a son) in 2010 after DNA test came back positive. (AP)
4 of 20
5. A waitress filed paternity charges against Marc Anthony in Miami. DNA tests proved he was not the father.
5 of 20
6. Rae Carruth is serving 18 years (for murder) because he didn't want to submit DNA or pay child support.
6 of 20
7. Michael Jordan took Karla Knafel to court after a DNA test proved he wasn't the father of her child. The court agreed.
7 of 20
8. Marsha Hunt had Jagger in court for 9 years before he was finally ordered to pay child support. (AP)
8 of 20
9. Mariah Yeater dropped a paternity suit against Justin Bieber & her lawyers withdrew from the case in 2011. (AP)
9 of 20
10. Jagger got a girlfriend pregnant while he was married. DNA test were positive & he was ordered to pay child support.
10 of 20
11. Autumn Jackson tried to extort money from Cosby claiming he was her dad. He offered DNA but she would not. She went to jail.
11 of 20
12. DMX was ordered to pay $5,000 a month to Davita Oden after DNA tests proved he was the father of her 4-year-old.
12 of 20
13. DMX claimed that Monique Wayne must have raped him & got pregnant - he was ordered to pay 1.5M in damages plus child support.
13 of 20
14. Natalie Fears filed a $12M paternity suit against Mike Tyson but DNA test results proved he was not the father. (AP)
14 of 20
15. After his death, DNA proved that James Brown was the father of Tomi Rae Hynie's six year old son. (AP)
15 of 20
16. Jill Miskelly filed suit against Busta Rhymes & the DNA results showed a 99.9964% chance he was the father.
16 of 20
17. Steve Jobs took two years before he acknowledged his daughter Lisa with artist Chrisann Brennan. DNA test were positive.
17 of 20
18. After Anna Nicole passed, five men claimed to be Dannielyn's Dad, but only Larry Birkhead's DNA was a match. (AP)
18 of 20
19. A woman was ordered to pay Keanu Reeves legal expenses after DNA test results proved he had not fathered her 4 kids.
19 of 20
20. ODB died in 2004 and his widow Icelene Jones stored his DNA just in case any baby mamas came forward. (AP)
20 of 20