RICHMOND, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say five students got sick — including two who were rushed to the hospital unconscious — after eating marijuana brownies that were sold at a San Francisco Bay Area high school.

Richmond police Capt. Mark Gagan says a 17-year-old senior allegedly sold the brownies Thursday at De Anza High School for $3 apiece or two for $5.

Five students, ages 14 to 16, fell ill. Gagan says two regained consciousness at the hospital and are in serious but stable condition.

Three other students were treated at the school for nausea and vomiting.

Gagan says the alleged brownie seller was arrested on suspicion of selling drugs on campus and child endangerment. She’s being held at juvenile hall.

There’s no immediate word on where she got the brownies.

Like on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

Also On Black America Web:

2 thoughts on “High Schoolers Sickened By Marijuana Brownies

  1. Dangerous BlkMan on said:

    I am so tired of stories like this. Their was something else in the brownies that made them sick. It wasn’t the weed. Weed doesn’t make you sick, violent or anything else. It isn’t additive. and it had no side affects. All these stories are designed to villianize weed.

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s