Brittish Williams is the youngest and newest cast member on “Basketball Wives: LA.” After seeing herself on TV for the first time, she saw things about herself she wanted to change. She reveals to Britt on “The Russ Parr Morning Show” she thought she looked fat. Listen to this exclusive interview to hear how much weight she lost since they stopped filming.
Brittish also talks about the drama that popped off this season. Listen to her discuss how she felt about Draya leaving the show, and how her relationship is with the rest of the women. In addition, hear the reality star talk about her relationship with Lorenzo Gordon, who she thought she would marry, and much more!
Basketball Wives Through the Seasons
1. 1. Shaunie O'Neal poses to promote her reality series, "Basketball Wives"1 of 12
2. 2. Group Shot of the casts of Basketball Wives. (EURweb)2 of 12
3. 3. Gloria Govan, Jackie Christie and Kimsha Artest. Photo/EURweb3 of 12
4. 4. Jen and her soon-to-be-ex-husband, Eric Williams. Photo/EURweb4 of 12
5. 5. The creator of Basketball Wives, Shaunie O'Neal, can't believe it's success.5 of 12
6. 6. Tanya Williams, the wife of imprisoned former New Jersey Net Jayson Williams.6 of 12
7. 7. “Basketball Wives” ranked third in overall programs with over 274,246 comments.7 of 12
8. 8. Meeka Claxton of Basketball Wives.8 of 12
9. 9. Tami said she plans to Bolt ‘B-ball Wives’ if Meeka Comes Back. Photo/EURweb9 of 12
10. 10. Tami Roman divorced NBA player Kenny Anderson after six years of marriage.10 of 12
11. 11. Season 3 of ‘Basketball Wives’ Brings Apologies from Evelyn Lozado.11 of 12
12. 12. Group photo of the Basketball wives cast members.12 of 12
Keep Up With The Russ Parr Morning Show … LIKE Him On Facebook!