2. Stay away from balloons at your event. Many people automatically turn to balloons as a budget-friendly décor element. Balloons can not only make your wedding look a bit cheaper, it can also date your event. Balloons can be very reminiscent of weddings from the 1980s. Also, many professionals in the wedding industry feel that balloons should be saved for kids’ birthday parties.
- This Week's Celebrity Instagrams (9/19-9/26)
- In Studio Jam: Calvin Richardson & Eric Benet
- Harvard Business School’s 27-Page Report on Beyonce’s Surprise Album
- COMMENTARY: Are Black Politicians Becoming Irrelevant?
- Armed Contractor With Criminal Record Was On Elevator With Obama in Atlanta
- Celebrity Weight Loss Spokespersons