Chaka Khan is experiencing a well-deserved career resurgence lately and looking good while doing so. She may have blown out 59 candles on her birthday cake this year, but the iconic diva’s recent weight loss has made her the object of adoration again. At the recent BET Awards, she was part of a stellar Whitney Houston tribute, putting the stamp on her signature song “I’m Every Woman” which Houston famously covered in 1993. This weekend, at the 18th annual Essence Music Festival, Khan will be part of another special tribute immediately following the closing night performance from Aretha Franklin.
- Toast to 'Scandal': 12 Cocktails For the Season Finale
- P&G Everyday- Get Your Brand Saver Coupons Today
- Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- Story Behind the Death of Malcolm X's Grandson Doesn't Pass the Smell Test
- Mom in NM Chases Down Child Abductor; Man Arrested
- Famous Folks We Lost to Gun Violence