1. C. Alfred “Chief” Anderson and First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt take flight circa 1940.
2. Aviation pioneer, C. Alfred “Chief” Anderson’s historic stamp.
3. C. Alfred “Chief” Anderson of the Tuskegee Airmen
4. Tom Joyner becomes an honorary Tuskegee Airmen.
5. A photo of Tom Joyner’s father, Hercules Joyner.
6. William L Booker, one of the original Tuskegee Airmen and one of the first black military aviators.
7. Another shot of Tom Joyner becoming a honorary Tuskegee Airmen.
More From BlackAmericaWeb