These stars do it all – acting, singing, producing, writing. Check out our favorite hybrids.
1. Naturi Naughton was once a member of girl group 3LW but has won fame as an actress on ‘Power.’
2. Jussie Smollett of ‘Empire’ won his acting gig by virtue of his musical skills.
3. T.I. does it all: rap, reality TV and scripted films and TV shows.
4. Queen Latifah sings, raps, acts and produces original programming.
5. Actor/singer Tyrese has both a viable acting and music career. He’s also written two books.
6. Zendaya sings and does both TV and movies, and she’s an activist.
7. Will Smith does music, movies and TV and has his own production company.
8. Serayah was best known as a singer until ‘Empire.’
9. Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson is an entrepreneur, rapper, social media provocateur, and actor.
10. Tristan Wilds has achieved the most recognition from film and TV but has also released two albums.
11. Trevor Jackson of ‘American Crime’ and ‘Burning Sands’ is also a musician.
12. Oscar and Grammy winner Jamie Foxx sings, acts and hosts radio shows.
13. Grammy and Oscar winner Common rhymes and acts.
14. Ice Cube came on the scene as rap star but has expanded to film director, producer, actor and writer.
15. Rihanna does it all – model, act, sing, social media, design, philanthropy …what can’t she do?