1. Cynthia Bailey
2. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.
3. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America’s Next Top Model.
4. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America’s Next Top Model.
5. Naomi Sims began her career as the first Black supermodel. (Photo: EURweb.com)
6. Beverly Johnson made history when she appeared on the cover of Vogue. (AP)
7. Businesswoman, actress and model Iman was a favorite with top designers. (AP)
8. Tyra Banks was the first Black to grace the cover of S.I. (AP)
9. Supermodel Naomi Campbell began modeling at the age of 15. (AP)
10. Sudanese supermodel Alek Wek was discovered when she was 18. (AP)
11. Ethiopian born model Liya Kebede has had a very successful career as model. (AP)
12. Joan Smalls ranked #2 model in the world according to models.com. (AP)
13. Model Sessilee Lopez has a Dominican and Portuguess background. (AP)
14. Roshumba also appreared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. (AP)
15. Chanel Iman
More From BlackAmericaWeb