Kids are heading back to school this week and next and celebrity kids are no exception. Whether they’ve already graduated or are moving up to the next grade, celebrity parents of school-age kids are likely dealing with some of the same challenges you are…but with more scrutiny and more money. Take a look.
1. Brothers Christian and Justin Combs hang out. Justin heads back to UCLA this fall and will remain on the football team despite controversy earlier this month.
2. Allen Iverson’s daughter, Tiaura, one of his five children, is 19 and in college.
3. Diddy’s daughter Chance Combs, one of his six children, enjoys the last days of summer.
4. Cordell Broadus won’t be playing football at UCLA but will instead focus on film studies there this fall.
5. Russell Simmons’ daughters Aoki and Ming, are now 13 and 15.
6. President Obama’s daughters, Malia and Sasha, are now 15 and 17.
7. La La Anthony goes back to school shopping with son, Kiyan.
8. Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union are raising his two sons and his nephew.
9. Nicole Murphy has five children with ex Eddie Murphy; pictured here are daughters Shayne and Bria.
10. Mel B. and husband Stephen Belafonte are raising three daughters together.
11. LL Cool J’s daughter, Italia Smith, graduated from Northeastern University.
12. Swizz Beatz enjoy summer family fun with three of his five children.
13. Usher’s ex, Tameka Raymond, with Usher V and Naviyd, two of her five sons.
14. Monica and her son Romelo, the oldest of her three children, enjoying the summer in Atlanta before school starts again.
15. Taraji P. Henson and her son Marcell.
16. The Kodjoes: Nicole and daughter Sophie with Boris and son Nicholas in South Africa.