1. Raven GoodwinSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos
You’ve seen her as the sassy mouth niece of Mary Jane Paul on ‘Being Mary Jane’.
2. Logan BrowningSource:PRPhotos.com
Logan currently stars in VH1’s ‘Hit The Floor’ but you’ve seen her in Tyler Perry’s ‘Meet The Browns’ and ‘Bratz: The Movie’.
3. Ryan DestinySource:PRPhotos.com
Ryan Destiny stars in Star on Fox.
4. Tessa ThompsonSource:Izumi Hasegawa / PRPhotos.com
She’s most known for her role in ‘Creed’ but she’s also been in ‘Selma’, ‘Dear White People’ and ‘For Colored Girls’.
5. Tika SumpterSource:Rich Fury/Invision/AP
You may know her from ‘The Haves And The Have Nots’ as well as ‘Ride Along’ and ‘South Side With You’.
6. Bresha WebbSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com
She’s most known as the hilarious and spunky character on TV One’s ‘Love That Girl’, but now she stars in NBC’s ‘Truth Be Told’.
7. Gugu Mbatha-RawSource:Loredana Sangiuliano / PRPhotos.com
You’ve seen her in ‘Beyond The Lights’ and ‘Belle’.
8. Jurnee SmollettSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos
Jurnee began her career as a child actress. In 2016, Smollett began playing a leading role as Rosalee, the house slave, in the WGN America period drama Underground. Smollett has won three NAACP Image Awards.
9. Paige HurdSource:PRPhotos.com
Hurd is best known for her recurring role as Tasha Clarkson on the American sitcom Everybody Hates Chris.