LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities say a man who broke into Rihanna’s Hollywood Hills home and spent 12 hours there has been charged with stalking the singer, who was not at home at the time.
Los Angeles County prosecutors say 26-year-old Eduardo Leon of Fullerton was charged Monday with felony counts of stalking, burglary and vandalism, and a misdemeanor count of resisting arrest.
He appeared in court Monday and pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.
Leon is accused of climbing over a fence and breaking into the house on May 9. Authorities say Rihanna’s assistant found him and called police.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- Minnesota Student Beats Black Teacher But Walks Free
- Philly Father In Critical Condition After Shielding Daughter In Ex-Wife Shooting
- Two Injured In Indiana School Shooting
GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:
The Best Looks At The 2018 Met Gala
1. 2 Chainz and fianceè Nakesha Ward1 of 18
2. Daniel Kaluuya2 of 18
3. Migos3 of 18
4. Cynthia Erivo4 of 18
5. SZA5 of 18
6. Kerry Washington6 of 18
7. Zendaya7 of 18
8. Tracee Ellis Ross8 of 18
9. Rihanna9 of 18
10. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez10 of 18
11. Cassie Ventura and Diddy11 of 18
12. Nicki Minaj12 of 18
13. Jeremy Scott, Cardi B13 of 18
14. Chadwick Boseman14 of 18
15. Donald Glover15 of 18
16. Gabrielle Union16 of 18
17. Lena Waithe17 of 18
18. Mary J. Blige18 of 18